Baseball - It's What's on Your Mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
05f449f36e95be9a.jpg

I looked up Panchito on DeviantArt and found this!

@MickeyisBeast: Here where I'm from you have to complete 30 hours of classroom instruction and 6 hours of driving to have a full permit (meaning you can drive with anyone over 18 with a valid license). I've just done this, and now I'm taking an extra drive to get ready for my oficial driving test for my license (If I pass this and the written exam, I can get it on the 24th of this month as I will be old enough, legally.)

But I've been driving for over a year, though I get why you're nervous. Driving on a street for the first time is really nervewracking, but it does get better.

My name is Sara :-)
I completed my 30 hours of classroom instruction, and I believe it's not 9 hours of driving here, but 6, like you. That's for a permit.

Thanks for the helpful words- I'm always a wreck worrying... haha

Ah, I see now. Here you get your permit at 15, your intermediate liscense at 16, and the full liscense at 17. At least, I think that's how it works now.

Permit- 15
License- 16
no intermediate or full license... just driver license haha :-)

My name is Sara :-)
I completed my 30 hours of classroom instruction, and I believe it's not 9 hours of driving here, but 6, like you. That's for a permit.

Thanks for the helpful words- I'm always a wreck worrying... haha

Permit- 15
License- 16
no intermediate or full license... just driver license haha :-)
You're lucky ;) No intermediate

I am horrible worrier too.

Finally got my He Is We CD/signed poster! Go Merch sucks. This was ordered 2/15.

It's Pretty Little Liars time for me! Here's to hoping for a good episode....... :-)

Here, I don't get my permit until I'm 16 and my license until I'm 17. It sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter