Back from the Fort w/pictures

Where's everybody at?
100_1446.jpg

I don't think it's like the MK parade - you don't have to be that early for a good spot.

My goofy wifey. Not from the fort, but from Mexican pavillion in Epcot in 2007.
100_0824.jpg

Do you guys ever buy any of those hats, or do you just use them for photo ops? I only ask because I am a stockholder and it sure would help if people would buy them.

Okay honey. Now you have done it.

Well, here you go.
100_0822.jpg

Do you guys ever buy any of those hats, or do you just use them for photo ops? I only ask because I am a stockholder and it sure would help if people would buy them.

Just photos but we did buy a Goofy and Mickey pirate hat in MK.

This is one we actually bought. Does'nt she just look mean.:rolleyes:
100_0799.jpg

This is olga my fighting bride.
100_0788.jpg

I like the horny hats.

On today's episode of the Naked Archeologist I learned that the word "horny" stemmed from the original Philistine altars having bull's horns on each corner. The altar represented fertility - hence, we now have the word "horny"! Sounded logical to me.:thumbsup2

On today's episode of the Naked Archeologist I learned that the word "horny" stemmed from the original Philistine altars having bull's horns on each corner. The altar represented fertility - hence, we now have the word "horny"! Sounded logical to me.:thumbsup2

Wow, what a nerd.

You guys are a hoot! I'm enjoying the "one up" on embarrassing photos! :rotfl: Keep em' coming! (and if my dh ever does this to me, I'll get him!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter