Back from the Fort w/pictures

1goofy1

<font color=darkorchid>Wants to be under the awnin
Leaving tomorrow morning. No we have not gotten our TT yet but we are going to the Fort. We are only going for a few days and staying the Cabins. I know it's not really camping but it is better to be at the Fort then not being there at all. Right?

We will be looking out for DisBoarders.;)

Have fun you guys, bring plenty of beer and don't forget to record the TOOT from the boat horn for future use at home, Fort camping under the awning.

Have fun you guys, bring plenty of beer and don't forget to record the TOOT from the boat horn for future use at home, Fort camping under the awning.

You got it...Fort camping under the awning with lots of beer.:)

Okay, guys. Going to start packing and will see you guys Monday. Everyone have a great rest of the week and a great weekend.

Leaving tomorrow morning. No we have not gotten our TT yet but we are going to the Fort. We are only going for a few days and staying the Cabins. I know it's not really camping but it is better to be at the Fort then not being there at all. Right?

We will be looking out for DisBoarders.;)

You guys are quite alright. I'll make the exception to the non-camper rule for yous..... Enjoy your trip.
Remember, if you don't get wasted, your trip is.

Well were back:sad: . We had a GREAT time. Killed many beers. Now it's time to get back to reality:scared1: . Can't wait to go back to the Fort. I did get a video of the boat leaving the dock. Beep, Beep. Now if I can only figure out how to make that a ring tone.

Welcome back. I'm glad you guys had a good time. You should have recorded it with your cell.

I tried but for some reason my stupid cell would not record.:confused: of course I had been drinking

You guys are quite alright. I'll make the exception to the non-camper rule for yous..... Enjoy your trip.

How philosophical.

Glad you had a great time! There must be some way to get that as a ring tone!!!!!:thumbsup2

Well, we are back from the fort and hated leaving:sad1: . I took several pictures and will post them in the next few days.

Thanks Gatordad...We will be getting a TT and will be going back to the fort as campers.;):rotfl2:

I am trying to load the pictures onto Photobucket but am having problems:confused3 . I will show some pictures soon I hope.

why don't you use imageshack.us? you can just cut and past the img's just remember to use the resizing for the message boards...it is really quick

100_1380.jpg

100_1381.jpg

100_1379.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics! Glad you guys had a good time! It's always so hard to leave isn't it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter