Aulani current Amenities

All I can tell you is that they were still doing the Make Your Own Mickey Ears (we got kits to go, though) and that they were doing an egg hunt of sorts for Easter (had to find the decorated eggs and take photos to earn a prize). I didn't look into any other activities at the resort as they have never had activities that have appealed to me.

I don't know if they ran out of Mickey Bars. Again, I didn't look (not one of my favs like Dole Whip is!). However, they were low on their other Mickey snacks (brownies, cookies, etc.) one day at Ulu, so maybe? They were replenished the next day though.
were you able to get the Dole Whips?

If there are issues with your room wifi, the conference/ballroom courtyard has comfy chairs outside and you could set up there.
We were there in December and my DS had online schooling via Zoom which he had no trouble with from our room. He DID have glitches when trying to play on his gaming laptop (I know I know, but teenagers! and we were in Hawaii for two weeks which is an eternity for "gamers" apparently) and moved down near where the PP suggested and had no issues there.

I found it as I was awaiting a past due check-in and needed to do a family zoom. By the end of the trip, my laptop spot was by the pool.

Maybe they will have Mickey bars by May? We can all hope!

Yes, for our BIG coming out (after being pretty isolated due to the pandemic we really wanted to spend some time as a family in Disneyland so we are really sad about the CA resident only thing.)

All of the pools are open.

The spa, Auntie's Beach House, and some of the activities like painting and ukulele lessons are closed

We're trying to figure out if we should go in late May. (We've never been to Aulani or Hawaii). I love Disney and we have a four-year-old.

Our daughter would love the lazy river, the tame ocean waves, and apparently Moana has "come back" (Maybe at the luau or wandering around?), according to another forum thread. It sounds like the luau is happening, and at least some of the storytelling and "little kid" activities are open.

The pool/beach chair situation is giving us pause, but right now my main concern is enjoyable meals. We'd love to have relaxing wait-service dinners, without driving somewhere else. I've read that at least one of the Aulani restaurants are closed. Is there another wait-service restaurant on property? If not, is it possible to walk to the 4 Seasons for dinners? (Or another walkable restaurant?)

Also, is there any other closure or Covid situation that would warrant staying at a non-Disney Hawaii resort?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter