August/September Disneyers...let's get in shape for our trip!!

Tuesday here and I really struggled with the veggie challenge. Fruit, no problem but veggie are another story. I am not giving up yet. I will get at least 3 veggie a day on a regular basis if it kills me:thumbsup2

Here to report a weight loss this week of, drum roll please......4.2!!!!! I'm really happy about this because I've been making sure I'm sticking to going to the gym 3x/week, and it's making a difference. I've also been eating lots of filling fruits and veggies!! Total = 15.4.

Here to report a weight loss this week of, drum roll please......4.2!!!!! I'm really happy about this because I've been making sure I'm sticking to going to the gym 3x/week, and it's making a difference. I've also been eating lots of filling fruits and veggies!! Total = 15.4.

YOU ROCK:cool1::cool1: You should be so proud!!! I hope to be on the same road you are soon.

:mad:The stress of work is getting to me. I went to the weight loss clinic today and told them I was done with the whole thing. I am tired!!!!!!! that is the best way to put it. Tired of work, tired of cleaning the house,tired of always having something eat away at any savings I have managed to stash, tired of always taking care of everyone elses needs first. I want a break :headache:

I have not gained and not lost any weight which is amazing considering I have been eatting chocolate at work to deal with my idiot boss. :scared1:

Knowing that I have no WDW in my future is so depressing. They say for a happy life you need 3 things: Someone to love, meaningful work and something to look forward to. If it wasn't for family I would be 0 in 3.

Sorry to vent just wanted you to why I have not been as active on the boards as usual..

:mad:The stress of work is getting to me. I went to the weight loss clinic today and told them I was done with the whole thing. I am tired!!!!!!! that is the best way to put it. Tired of work, tired of cleaning the house,tired of always having something eat away at any savings I have managed to stash, tired of always taking care of everyone elses needs first. I want a break :headache:

I have not gained and not lost any weight which is amazing considering I have been eatting chocolate at work to deal with my idiot boss. :scared1:

Knowing that I have no WDW in my future is so depressing. They say for a happy life you need 3 things: Someone to love, meaningful work and something to look forward to. If it wasn't for family I would be 0 in 3.

Sorry to vent just wanted you to why I have not been as active on the boards as usual..

:hug:
Vent away, it really helps! Chin up though, everything gets better. This may feel awful but it will make you stronger.
I technically have no WDW in my near future but that concept wasn't good enough for me (nor for DH!) so we made a deal. We'd try hard to save for the next three years and if at the end of that time period we're in good shape, we're going back to WDW for our 5th anniversary in 4 years time. If it doesn't look good, we'll try for our 6th, etc. It's a long time away, but I needed something to look forward to. I think your trip doesn't need to be right around the corner or in the actual planning stages for it to be something to look forward to.
Crappy work is no fun. I think that might be the worst thing in life, if you don't like your job. I sincerely hope that aspect gets better for you and soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter