• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August Exercise Challenge

Alright, add 80 more minutes! Yippee!

750/800

Wendy

840/1000 Looks like I will jsut miss my goal this month - by about 2 days worth of exercise. I still did better than I would have if I wasn't "accountable" to you guys.

50min. of interval training on treadmill and 10min. of stationary bike. Total now is 1950/1600.

SunFloridaDisney said:
Running: 55 min. yesterday, 60 today, puts me at 1320/1300 I made my goal!
:sunny:

Congratulations!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

CJK: "50min. of interval training on treadmill and 10min. of stationary bike. Total now is 1950/1600."

Oh My Gosh you're almost there (2000)!! That's terrific!!! You're doing such an awesome job!

Another 55 min walk tonight and my WW weigh in and I am pleased to announce I have FINALLY!!!! gotten over my 10 lbs total loss bump and am down 10.2....YEAH!!

Lori

35 minutes of interval training this afternoon.
then 30 minutes of regular walking this evening

Puts me at 754/800 :)

Congratulations to all making goal!! :cool1: Those who think you may not make it this month...look at all the minutes you DID put it!!! Great going!!

I did 47 minutes with Leslie and then 13 minutes on the elliptical to even it up (so glad to see someone else doing that, too..CJK!! ;) ). My total is now 1385/1400.
Will someone start a September exercise challenge? :confused3 Anne

please add another 120 mins for me - thanks

It was a great trip! I didnt count my walking/dancing time but I do know it was ALOT! Up about 4lbs which I'll get back off somehow

I'm going to finishe the month of August with 45 minutes. However, my foot was injured/booted and I only recently got permission to go back to the gym. Hopefully next month will be better.
Thanks!
jana

This is down to the wire!!!! I am at 875/900. Will get the rest in tonight!!!!
Deb ;)

120 min on August 29 and 120 Yesterday.....Final number.....*drums here* 1030!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I did it!! 60min. of Taebo this morning brings my total to 2010/1600!!! Thank you to everyone for your encouraging words.

Congratulations to EVERYONE for working so hard this month!!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: I love WISH!! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter