• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August Exercise Challenge

I walked 30 min today for a total of 465/600! It's a lot for me, but pales in comparison to so many of you. You guys are very inspirational. Keep up the great work. :cool1:
thanks

I managed to get 60 minutes of exercise in today making my new total 1205.

wow. what a fun 45 mintues.

45 minutes of interval training on the treadmill while listening to the streaming audio of the Dave Ramsey show! :)

I upped the intensity today....instead of 3 minutes slow/1 minute fast, I did 2 1/2 minutes slow/1 1/2 minutes fast. Whew!!! I'm feeling energized now!!!!!

My total now is 689/800 :)

Hubby and I took another brisk walk tonight just before the rain for 30min. Total is 1830/1600.

Just finished 60 minutes on the treadmill putting my total to 1265/1400.

Please add 60 minutes to my total.

Thanks!
Terri
557/1000

60 minutes (conservative estimate) walking at DS's camp Friday, plus a 60 minute training session on Saturday and another 60 minutes (conservative) walking at DS's camp that day, brings me to 1060/1200.

I've come to the realization that I am not going to make my goal this month. :guilty: Too many lazy weekends... :confused3 Yesterday I went to the gym and did 30 minutes of weights and 35 minutes @ 4.5mph on the treadmill.

1080/1300

20 minutes for me today, for 545/600. This goal is attainable for me. Keep up the great work everyone.

Got 30 minutes in on the elliptical and 30 minutes strength training bringing my total to 1325/1400. :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter