August Challenge??

DH was a meeting Wed night so I was able to scrap without interruption. FInished another 4 and have 1 more laid out ready to finish as soon as I can get back to it.

Deb

I have not participated in this thread before....but had to post I did 8 pages over the last 2 days....now ! am going to start/finish some swap stuff & 2 CJ pages to mail tomorrow....feels good to get things accomplished!!!
Happy Scrapping!

Finally finished 4 more tonight. Maybe I get more done over the weekend but kinda doubt it. 3 soccer games, a football game to cheer in and family dinner at my parent's Sat night. Maybe I'll get lucky and get some time to scrap!!

Karen......aka TN Traveler

I finshed my 2 cj pages tonight, so that's 2 more! Nowhere near JudithM, but I can live with that.

Hi ladies! You all are just scrappin' machines! JudithM--good job accomplishing your goal! Maybe that would work for me. . .my goal would just be to get 10 pages done this month! :goodvibes Carrie--I can't believe you emptied your Power Layout box! That's amazing! I have given up hope that that will ever happen for me! :) Welcome on board, alice28 & grayfal! You all got more done in your periods of scrapping so far than I have gotten done in the whole month! :rolleyes: Congratulations!

Here are the totals so far, as we come in to the end of August (can you believe it is here already??):

pattyt: 49 (by the way, loved your "fly" layout!)
dreams91: 2
judithm: 64
knovak: 16
queenie: 5
fantasticdisfamily: 36 (and you thought you wouldn't get any done this month!)
wtpclc: 18
tntraveler: 13
cobbler: 4
wdwmom: 25
madi100: 13
bigsis1970: 28
spinning: 12
alice28: 20
grayfal: 8

Again, I'm no math whiz, so if your counts don't look right, let me know! Keep that Awesome August Scrappin' rolling along right through Wednesday! :moped: Have a great weekend! :cheer2:

I'm at 28 now. I've been busy working on those vacation pictures. I'm on Day 5. Hope the scrapbook is big enough. I still have over a week to scrap.

Do I dare say I finished ten more pages since the last time I posted :)? I now have completed 74 pages this month. I need to keep scrapping on a regular basis.

Wow! Judith M you are smokin' this month! Way to go! Must feel good to have that much completed!
I finished a few more this past week. Nothing exciting! But better than nothing! 3 more so that puts me at a grand total of 15! :cool1:

Wow Judith! You are cruising!

I had a shower this weeknd, so no sccrapping done. I did just realize I should give a book to mom and dad for their 40th, which is coming up WAY too quickly. SO, I'm scanning the old family slides as I surf.

I finished 13 more today so that should bring my total to 38. Not great but at least I got my Uncle's book up-to-date and I can mail it back to him.

Well I'm done for the month. Didn't get any more pages done over the weekend, so whereever I was last week is where I still am. I didn't even have time to check my count! And from the looks of things, any scrapping I get done in Sept. is going to be a miracle!

Deb

I did 10 Journal Boxes for the Scavenger Hunt Swap and the front and back Cover of my DIS CJ III.....YIPPEE!

Tomorrow I will do the 2 page layout for DIS CJ II - Favorite Song....It's a Small World After ALL :cool1:

Still scanning slides. :sad2: I kicked a box of 70+ sorted slides last night and virtually had to start over in the sorting process. Only me. I'm likely done for teh month, but I should have records numbers for me next month.

wtpclc said:
but I should have records numbers for me next month.

Way to go, Carrie! It's great to be on a roll!

I finished two pages yesterday - total 76!

Judith - You are cruising. My record numbers will still probably only be in the 40s. 60s if I'm really good.

WOW! You guys rock!! :goodvibes I can't imagine getting 25 pages done in a month much less 40 or more!!

Kids are out of school today because of Hurricane Katrina. We're getting hammered w/some major rain and wind....of course nothing like the poor folks in Gulfport, Biloxi and New Orleans got but there are several power outages around Nashville area, some flooding, and LOTS of trees down. We have a HUGE branch off a Hackberry in our back yard. Missed our pool by inches.
After I make a few work calls, I'm going to try and finish up a couple pages I started last night. I'll be happy to get 15-20 pages done!! High school soccer, Rec soccer and cheerleading is WEARING ME OUT!!

Good luck everyone!!
Karen

YEA! Finished another 4 pages last night and this morning!! I think that brings me up to 17. Not that great but pretty good all things considered.

Karen aka TN Taveler

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter