August Challenge??

I am so into scrapping this month! I finished 13 pages today for a total of 59.

Yesterday my LSS had a tent sale. It was hot outside, so the sale was actually indoors even though there was a tent outside. I bought 90 pieces of 12"x12" paper. I've never counted the actual number of 12"x12" paper I have :( I did use some of my new paper in a layout today!

Hi ladies! You all are doing some excellent scrapping this month! August is always a yucky month for me. . .starting school, football season, all of that, so you all are really keeping me motivated! :cool1:

Here are the counts right now--I'm definitely not known for my math skills, so if your count is not right, just let me know! :teeth:

pattyt: 39
dreams91: 2
judithm: 59 (our leader at this point :cheer2: )
knovak: 6
queenie: 5
fantasticdisfamily: 0
wtpclc: 2
tntraveler: 9
cobbler: 4
wdwmom: 25
madi100: 13
bigsis1970: 28 (CJ pages definitely count! :Pinkbounc )
spinning: 12

I'm still at 7 pages. . .I can't seem to get to it this month! :rolleyes: Everybody's layouts that have been posted are so pretty! I love to look at others' layouts!

Have a great week, and keep scrappin'! :wizard:

OK. I had 6 more finished before I started Saturday. Did finishing touches for 4 more in one boook, and 4 more in another book. I almost have my cj pages done too! So, I am up to 16! It's better than I have been. Here's the scary part. I have nothing in my Power Layout box and don't know what to do next! Don't worry, I have 30 years of photos to do. I just don't know where ot go next.

Well I FINALLY made some progress this month. Put a bunch of pages together while scrapping with Carrie on Sat, then was able to journal those and get more done on Sunday. 24 total - if the trade pages count then it is 26 as I finished those on Sat before going to crop.

Deb

wtpclc said:
I have nothing in my Power Layout box and don't know what to do next! Don't worry, I have 30 years of photos to do. I just don't know where ot go next.

Carrie, I am glad to know I am not the only one trying to play catch up with 30 years of photos! I cannot say everything is organized, but atleast I got the photos out of those old sticky albums (three years ago :( ).

See, I'm one step ahead of you. Mine never made it to the sticky albums! :rotfl: I do have 75% of them sorted. I probably have 10% still in a box and the rest are on my computer. The problem with digital cameras is I take a lot more pictures.

Oh, my other accomplishment this weeknd is that I got rid of my piles of paper and scraps and stickers. EVERYTHING is now filed. Of course, I almost hate to start scrapping and messing things up again! Not.

I went to a crop on Friday night and completed 10 more pages - 16 for me this month.

My goal for this month was to complete on average two pages per day. So two pages per day x 31 days = 62 pages. I finished five more this afternoon for a monthly total of 64!

JudithM said:
My goal for this month was to complete on average two pages per day. So two pages per day x 31 days = 62 pages. I finished five more this afternoon for a monthly total of 64!
OK. You're above your goal. Time for you to help otehrs with tehir scrappingnow. Me first! ;)

I'm finally in! I had a mega scrap attack today for the first time in weeks- 12 pages done in 3 hours! :banana: :banana: :cheer2:

Was on a roll last night until DS and his buddy needed some help getting some camo gear (they play airsoft on the weekends) adjusted so it fit properly. But I did finish 2 more pages and have 2 more on the table in progress. Maybe tonight? That gives me 26 or 28 done depending on whether or not we're counting the trade pages.

Deb

FantasticDisFamily said:
That gives me 26 or 28 done depending on whether or not we're counting the trade pages.Deb

First, 28 done/completed sounds better than 26! Second, you did scrap those traded pages, so why shouldn't they count :)?

Alice28 said:
I'm finally in! I had a mega scrap attack today for the first time in weeks- 12 pages done in 3 hours! :banana: :banana: :cheer2:

That rate is great! I have found it amazing this month how easily most pages fall into place. Then again there is the layout or two that feel like a challenge.

I got another 3 done -
and I got half of a file folder album done (4 pages in that)

Judith you are on a HUGE roll this month - good for you-
now you have another 90 pieces of paper you are good to go!

pattyT said:
now you have another 90 pieces of paper you are good to go!

Over the weekend my LSS had a tent sale. Most of the "stuff" on sale was paper. I bought 90 pieces - 12"x12" - six for a dollar. Actually I used two sheets for a layout of my cousin's new baby, & I used six sheets on the pages I did yesterday afternoon. The two sheets I used were the last I picked out so I could have a multiple of six. I wasn't sure if I liked them or not, but decided, "why not!"

Judith -

I guess I wasn't sure whether or not to count them since the journalling won't be done until Lisa gets them back!

Deb

4 more for me...still working too...up to 16!

4 more! Up to 20!!! Off to crop more pictures... :moped:

I decided what to scrap next and printed teh photos. That's big for me. WIll I get them scrapped this month? DOubt it, but at least when I have time to scrap again I will have photos ready!

4 more pages done last night. Would have done more but I was getting "the pout" from DH!

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter