August 19, 2017 - Fantasy

Hello there. Placeholder has been moved. We are booking tomorrow when the window allows. This will be our 7th DCL sailing 3rd trip on the Fantasy. Cruising with my DW and DD. :)

This will be our 6th & 7th cruises (Just Wes and I).

First 2 on the Magic - the rest on the Fantasy. This is also our 2nd B2B.

Very cool. Have never sailed on a classic size ship. We have an Alaskan booked this year on the Wonder.

I just love the Fantasy. Haven't done a B2B.....yet

We just booked this cruise! It's our third Disney cruise, but our first time on the Fantasy. So excited!!

It'll be me, DH, DS (8), and DD (5).

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! You will love the Fantasy. I like the Adult club section so much more and the ship itself just feels classier than the Dream.

Welcome aboard! You will love the Fantasy. I like the Adult club section so much more and the ship itself just feels classier than the Dream.

Thanks! We've done the Dream and the Magic. I'm torn on our room selection though. Right now, we're on deck 8 mid-ship, which is where we stayed on the Dream. But I read great reviews about room 5650 due to the extended verandah, so I have that one on hold.

I have always wanted the big balconies too but was afraid of everyone from above people watching me.

We booked on the 8th deck forward again. Last Aug we sailed on the fantasy in the same room. Just loved it.

Get the big verandah. We can wave at each other.

Thanks! We've done the Dream and the Magic. I'm torn on our room selection though. Right now, we're on deck 8 mid-ship, which is where we stayed on the Dream. But I read great reviews about room 5650 due to the extended verandah, so I have that one on hold.

I noticed 5650 is near the Oceaner's Club. Is that near the fake door to Pepe's room? If so, people are always knocking on it and passing by. It always seemed pretty busy around there too, with people going to drop off, pick up, and waiting on their kids. Convenient if you have kids though:)

I noticed 5650 is near the Oceaner's Club. Is that near the fake door to Pepe's room? If so, people are always knocking on it and passing by. It always seemed pretty busy around there too, with people going to drop off, pick up, and waiting on their kids. Convenient if you have kids though:)

I had to look this up! It looks like the kids club is only accessible on the port side, and 5650 is on the starboard side. Thanks for the info though! We do have a 4 and 7 year old, but I think I'll stick with my original room on deck 8. The verandah for 5650 just looks so amazing!

So excited to join you all on this cruise! This is our second DCL cruise (Did the Eastern Caribbean last year) on the Fantasy and we are cruising with our two DD's and my DH. We are keeping it a surprise this time around and we cannot wait for the day the get to board the "Mickey Boat" again :D

I had to look this up! It looks like the kids club is only accessible on the port side, and 5650 is on the starboard side. Thanks for the info though! We do have a 4 and 7 year old, but I think I'll stick with my original room on deck 8. The verandah for 5650 just looks so amazing!
That will make us neighbors. :)

So excited to join you all on this cruise! This is our second DCL cruise (Did the Eastern Caribbean last year) on the Fantasy and we are cruising with our two DD's and my DH. We are keeping it a surprise this time around and we cannot wait for the day the get to board the "Mickey Boat" again :D

Welcome aboard.

Hello, all :-) I have booked this cruise, also:dumbo: I was booked on a January Dream cruise but changed it to the W. Carib aboard the Fantasy. This will be our second time on the Fantasy and fourth time sailing with Disney. The others were on the Wonder--a while ago. We will be on deck 5 forward toward the theaters. Looking forward to getting to know everyone as we await our cruise.
Susie

Hi, great to meet you all, we have just booked this and it will be our first cruise. so excited! we are a family of 5 (2a and 3c ages will be 17/13/10) and are from the UK. we have booked on deck 6 near to the back in a family stateroom

We just got home from the eastern carribean today and booked this cruise for next year. We are on deck 9 midship. My husband and two DD(14/12) can not wait to get back on board!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter