August 14-21 2017 trip Planning- a couple of questions

donap

Earning My Ears
Not sure which sub-forum this should be posted in, so I apologize if there is a better place fort his question - just let me know and I will repost there.

We are going to WDW in Aug 2017.
We are reserved for the Bay Lake tower - 2 bedroom, bay lake view.
Question 1 - when/how to you request a "high" floor ?

Planning question - The Thurs we are there, we have reservations for the Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue 4pm show. We thought that would be a good "break" day - allow the kids(12 and almost 14) to sleep in a little, maybe use the resort pool, but also want to go HORSE BACK RIDING at the TRIPLE D RANCH.
Question -- Could we spend a day at the Fort wilderness Area? When would be a good time to book the 45-minute horseback ride ? How much time to get from there to where the Hoop-Dee-Doo show is? I have never been to this resort. We have been to WDW a few times, staying off-site.
Thanks in advance for any help/information.

Maybe posting this on the resort board you would get more answers. I can tell you that you can call and ask to have a request added to your reservation for a high floor. Also when you do on line check in that may be an option (don't know if that is the case as I've never stayed there)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter