August 11, 2012 - Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy

Hi all!!! We are SO happy to be joining you!! This will be our 5th Disney cruise. All of the others have been on the Magic. We are booked for summer 2013, but DH and I decided we just couldn't wait that long so booked for this summer too. Our kids don't know yet. They are going to be psyched!! It me, DH, DS (15), DS (14), and DS (12). I would love to be part of any emails/groups you have. Also, anyone with boys around my boys ages in Edge and Vibe, please let me know!!

:cool1:

We just joined this cruise today. We just got off the Hawaii Wonder cruise and this will be our 13th Disney Cruise.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Did everyone get their Remy and Palo reservations??

We tried to get a cabana on CC too, but they were sold out! I remember when these first came out and thinking how expensive they were for 1 day, but Disney sure doesn't seem to have a problem renting them out!

We were able to get Palo brunch, dinner and Remy as well. I had a hard time getting (1) table for 4 adults. I instead had to book (2) tables for 2 adults. Will have to check when we board to see if we can all eat together.

I wanted a Cabana too. Those were gone within 110 - 120 days of sailing, though. :( Even the Golds got shut out.

They must get snatched up by all of the concierge people. I'm not crushed that I've never had one, but I think it would be nice to try once.

See post #71 for FB group information. The vast majority of the people who would be on Disboards are in the FB group instead...so is the Fish Extender information which will be closing effective Friday June 1st.

Chuck:cool1:

Posted this on our facebook page, but wanted to add it here, too:

After major discussions over the last 24 hours, we have decided to change cruises. Our daughter, Kate, starts high school in the fall & the field hockey team starts practice on Wednesday the 15th. Instead of her missing the first 3 - and most important days - of practice, we've opted to switch to the Western the week before.

Had to really look for this meet thread it is pages in...

We booked this cruise last year when on the Magic. Booked the Dream for Jan and went on that loved it. Now we want to see the Fantasy. Scared it will be really hot in the Carribeann in the summer time though. :lmao:

It will be my husband , myself and two kids. Boy (15) and girl (12).

Haven't read all the pages yet but will later....

Hi NAB,
The thread is probably so far in because we have a facebook page that we all communicate on! Just wanted to say that I have a 15 & 14 year old boy. The boys would love to "meet up" on line if your son is interested. Maybe facebook? This will be our 5th Disney cruise but first on the Fantasy! I also have a 12 year old son who will probably be with your daughter in Edge.

To whomever asked....the FB group is not limited to FE's...rather it has become a substitute for this thread...the group has 30+ members and if compared by posts, I think the number would be well over 1000.

Hi everyone!

We just booked this cruise. We have two boys (10 and 5). Anyone have any boys close in age? I would love them to get in touch via e-mail before the cruise!

Kayochan :goodvibes

Welcome! My son is 11 and this will be our 13th Disney Cruise and our 3rd this year (we did NYE on the Magic, Hawaii on the Wonder and now the Fantasy)!

Welcome! My son is 11 and this will be our 13th Disney Cruise and our 3rd this year (we did NYE on the Magic, Hawaii on the Wonder and now the Fantasy)!

Wow 13 , I thought we were good at 7 :lmao: 5 on the Magic and one on the Dream. Would love to do a Med. one some day. Hawaii too .....

Seems to be a lot of boys on this cruise, my 12 dd asked if there is any girls?

Hi there. My youngest son just turned 12 and will be in Edge with your son. This is our 5th Disney cruise but first on the Fantasy. We also have two teenage sons.

I have sent an email to be added to the FB page, can't wait to join in on the fun! We're booking this cruise tomorrow! We sailed on the Fantasy on 5/5/12 as a family, but my DD (7) and I are going to be taking a Mom/Daughter repeat! It's a surpise for her, can't wait!! :cool1:

And Stacy added you this morning...there are now 35 members of FB group...Welcome.

This will be my family's first Disney Cruise. I sent a request for the FB page. I'm excited about doing the Fish Extenders.

Allison
:dance3:

I have sent an email to be added to the FB page, can't wait to join in on the fun! We're booking this cruise tomorrow! We sailed on the Fantasy on 5/5/12 as a family, but my DD (7) and I are going to be taking a Mom/Daughter repeat! It's a surpise for her, can't wait!! :cool1:

Welcome April - my DD is also 7 yo - :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter