Aug.19/04 cruise

Well we are just hanging out and waiting for the storm to hit. We are in Jacksonville. Looks like we are going to get LUCKY :D and only catch the left side (i.e. weaker side) of the storm. A VERY VERY GOOD THING.

Still should be interesting around 4am or so.

Hope everyone is doing well !!!

Mike and Sandi,

Hope your family stays safe through Charley. Keep us posted.

Bev

We made it through the storm with no problems. :)

Barely any wind and very little rain. LUCKY for us, but not those furthur south.

We are packing up today !!! :teeth:

See everyone in a few days.

:wave: Hi everyone,

Hope everyone managed to safely get through Charley. Wishing y'all a safe journey to the cruise ship :boat: and looking forward to meeting everyone. :flower1:

CYA real soon. :thewave:

Bev ::MickeyMo

I have seen a couple of differant "meet" suggestions.

Which one has won out ?? :confused: :confused:

I would hate to miss meeting everyone after all these weeks of chatting !!

Sure glad "Earl" has fizzeled away to nothing. Looks like we are going to have very nice weather.

:jumping1:

Phew, finally finished packing. Almost couldn't fit the kitchen sink!
Mike, I sent you a PM with an invite to meet at my cabin at 3:30, before the drill. Beverly and family will be attending. I hesitate to give out my info on this board since it is public. I will pm you again.

Maria -

Got your note THANKS !!

We still are not done packing yet :rolleyes: . We most likley won't finish until wed. night (glad we are driving down).

We may leave a little earlier then we thought to make sure we aren't late if we are forced to detour due roads being closed etc.

See everyone Thursday !!

:wave: Hi everyone. Took the afternoon off to finish packing. Really really excited now. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hope everyone has a safe journey to the ship.

Cya real soon. ::MickeyMo

Hope everyone traveling tommorow has a SAFE and uneventful trip !! :teleport:

We will see you on Thursday.

:thewave:

We are Back. Had a GREAT time. It was as good as everyone said.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We will be posting a cruise report soon.

p.s. It was great to meet Maria, Bev and Paul and families on-board. Talk to you all soon. Hope everyone made it home safe !!

We got back from the Disney Cruise and spending extra time at Disney last night. It was great meeting my DISboard friends on board. We had such a great time:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc that we re-booked the Wonder for a 4 day cruise next August 28, 2005. Anyone else going with us.:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter