At Brandie's request - a posting war.....

Thanks.....Just have to get through the 20 hour train ride before the fun begins.:)

I don't know if I'm brave enough for that long of a train ride. I did enough riding the train in Belgium, but that was a quick trip from the airport to Brussels city center area.

I don't know if I'm brave enough for that long of a train ride. I did enough riding the train in Belgium, but that was a quick trip from the airport to Brussels city center area.

It's tough, but when you cant drive and the commercial airlines cannot transport your wheelchair safely.....you do what you have to do. :)

The 20 hours includes a 6 hour layover in Raleigh.

It's tough, but when you cant drive and the commercial airlines cannot transport your wheelchair safely.....you do what you have to do. :)

The 20 hours includes a 6 hour layover in Raleigh.

:lmao:Are you asking for some home cooking?

We don't do long trips on planes/trains yet with those long times with NC Beast needing reliable outlets for c-pap for sleeping. We might do long plane trip next year...depends on the deal.

:lmao:Are you asking for some home cooking?

We don't do long trips on planes/trains yet with those long times with NC Beast needing reliable outlets for c-pap for sleeping. We might do long plane trip next year...depends on the deal.

Are you in Raleigh??? I though you were on the SC border.

My dog knows the difference between our disney lanyard and hubby's work lanyard.

Don't forget to take some pictures of that big ugly castle of yours. So glad we'll only be there 2 days and don't have to subject ourselves to the Magic Kingdom. :lmao:

I need to finish uploading my latest castle pictures...due to guest demand.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter