At Brandie's request - a posting war.....

:surfweb: We always seem to have issues at value resorts.

Last year--we had to change our room at 3x at All Star sports:
----first room....dirty room/bedding
----second room...bad a/c...plus it sounded like the apartment from a Japanese horror movie (Dark Water).

--------------3rd room was okay...had to downgrade

All Star Music...December 2007...Pop Warner crowds...need I say more...hated hearing drums/band instruments at 7 am.....plus near the 2 groups that were kick out later that week (we only suffered 2 nights before our departure)

Bad Times twice at Pop

------------------------------------

:woohoo: Just about finish in finding my clothes for our cruise. NC Beast still needs clothes (dress pants, dress shirts, ? sport/suit coats...the man is hard to fit).

:santa:We are working on losing 8-10 pounds by Christmas.

:woohoo: Just about finish in finding my clothes for our cruise. NC Beast still needs clothes (dress pants, dress shirts, ? sport/suit coats...the man is hard to fit).

:santa:We are working on losing 8-10 pounds by Christmas.

Good for you guys! I should drop a few too!

Good for you guys! I should drop a few too!
:scared1: 2 words for our motivation for pre-trip-- Family pictures.

MIL likes to take pictures everywhere like beach. We have a ways to go yet.

Spanx will be my best friend for the formal nights. ;)

Welcome back to Skip.

I'm still ahead...even slow down my posts (notebook issues).

I finally talked to DW's cousin to confirm we're staying with them in December. They live about 5 minutes (driving) from the Contemporary.

She also agreed to pick us up from the airport and drop us at the Parks for a couple days!

:rolleyes1 I learnt that making dulce de leche..microwaving is not a good option. :laughing:

I finally talked to DW's cousin to confirm we're staying with them in December. They live about 5 minutes (driving) from the Contemporary.

She also agreed to pick us up from the airport and drop us at the Parks for a couple days!

Sweet! I love a free stay :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter