Asking for prayers...

Mason7AK

Mouseketeer
from those who don't mind, please keep our family in your prayers. We lost our precious four year old DD three weeks ago (just now able to post about it) in a tragic accident, and we are devastated. Having a hard time just getting through the days...and I had planned a trip to WDW months ago for end of this month for my DD9 and her best friend (with his mom, my best friend). I am trying to summon the courage and strength to go ahead and go for my DD9's sake, but am finding it so hard to think about traveling....DD9 and BFF, also 9, are both severe CP and they enjoy their trips together soooo much -we usually take them every other year, just the two of them, so it is a special time for them.
I am missing my DD4 so much and am not sure I can be strong enough for DD9. If you don't mind, please keep us in your prayers....

Angela

*hugs* I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine. I hope that you manage to find the good memories to enjoy in WDW this year.

:grouphug: My family will keep you in our prayers. I am so. so sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss! Big :hug: for you and your family!!!

I am so sorry. I can't even imagine what you are going through. I will keep your family in my prayers.

I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious DD!

We have also lost a child (under very strange circumstances), and the pain can still come out of no where and make everyday life so very difficult!

Try to stay strong, do not lose your faith. It is normal to be feeling like this right now. I wish I had better advice on how to help but it just takes tears and time. :grouphug:

I will keep you and your family in my prayers!

I can't even find the words to express my thoughts; :hug: there is nothing in this life more painful than what you are going through right now; and just the fact that you are able to think about these plans, and your DD is a testament to your love for her and your strength.

Allow yourself to make the best decision for your family. No one else knows what you need, or what you should do. There is no "right" answer. I'm praying that you will find comfort and wisdom as you go forward. Know that you can share here anytime you need to.

My prayers are with you and your family. I am so sorry for the loss of your DD. May God wrap his arms around you and comfort you and your family at this time.

Whatever you decide to do regarding the trip will be the best decision - do not work yourself over to much about it -- Bless you

I am so sadden to learn of your loss. It is really hard when we lose a child, and one so un expectantly. I will say a prayer for you and your family tonight. I know everyone copes differently, and when we lost our child, we found strength in maintaining the very things that we thought we could not do again. I know it will be hard, but I think that you should still go ahead with your plans for DD and her best friend. I think that you will find comfort in embracing the feelings of her spirit with you there at WDW and anywhere you go.:hug:

take care and God bless.....We are thinking of you during this difficult time

Blessed are those who mourn; for they shall be comforted.
—Matthew 5:4

Thank you all so much for your responses. Just knowing others care is important...I am going to go ahead with my DD9. I feel our sweet DD4 would have wanted her sister to have this trip. Disney was and is such a big part of our lives and some of our sweetest memories were made at WDW and Disneyland. If I don't go now, I feel I may never go again...and that would be such a loss to our other children....thanks for all your prayers and thoughts!
Angela

Thank you all so much for your responses. Just knowing others care is important...I am going to go ahead with my DD9. I feel our sweet DD4 would have wanted her sister to have this trip. Disney was and is such a big part of our lives and some of our sweetest memories were made at WDW and Disneyland. If I don't go now, I feel I may never go again...and that would be such a loss to our other children....thanks for all your prayers and thoughts!
Angela

I think you are making the right decision. Don't be afraid to remember her in your trip, to cry, to think, to bring her with you in your heart. She is only a thought away....and she will be with you always.

You may be surprised, when you least expect it I'm betting she will find a way to let you know she is with you! Disney magic and a little faith can go a long way!

Hugs!!!

Angela

:hug:

:grouphug: Your loss is my biggest fear.....I cried as I read your post, and my heartfelt prayers go out to you and your family. :hug:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. My heart goes out to you. Know that you are showing such amazing strength and courage.

:grouphug:

Buy a balloon in each park and 1) gift it to another little girl that reminds you of your daughter, in her name or 2) buy a balloon in each park you visit and let it go in her memory with each of you celebrating the 4 years you created memories together.

Praying for joy to return to your heart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter