Art of Marvel vs. Sequoia?

eeg

Mouseketeer
Hi, planning a quick trip to Disneyland Paris at the end of a week in Paris. We are looking at the Marvel or Sequoia hotel. Marvel is quite a bit more money obviously but since it's only 2 nights we're willing to splurge on that one if it's a good experience. We love Marvel ... but we also love Grand California / Wilderness Lodge.

Anyone stay there recently?

We always stayed at the SQL and we love this hotel.

It is close to the Marvel hotel so the location may be the same if you are in the main building at SQL.

I would book the SQL (Main Building) and spend the saved money for souvenirs. Take a look for a room at the Golden Forrest Club at SQL. It is great!

If you want you can easily go to the Marvel hotel for a drink at the bar or you can eat at a restaurant there so you could have both.

Have fun!

Reactions: eeg
We always stayed at the SQL and we love this hotel.

It is close to the Marvel hotel so the location may be the same if you are in the main building at SQL.

I would book the SQL (Main Building) and spend the saved money for souvenirs. Take a look for a room at the Golden Forrest Club at SQL. It is great!

If you want you can easily go to the Marvel hotel for a drink at the bar or you can eat at a restaurant there so you could have both.

Have fun!
thank you! I was definitely looking club level as club at SQL is still much cheaper than standard at Marvel.

I also love Sequoia, but when spending money on a hotel, have a good think how much time you plan to spend there.

If you are in the park from opening to close, do you need a room in a hotel with fancy art.

Just got back from staying at Hotel New York. We loved it. The rooms were big and spacious and super comfortable, and having it be so close to the parks was great. We loved the theming and the decor. I would recommend it if you're a Marvel fan!

The Sequoia rooms are dated, but comfortable. Very few plug sockets. It's a bigger hotel so more people and rooms can be far from main area. The shop and bar are very good. The pool is in a separate building.
The New York rooms are bigger and will have more amenities and sockets as newly refurbished. I haven't stayed there since the refurbishment, but as others have said you are free to use the amenities of bars and restaurants wherever you stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter