Are you healthy or sick?

Charlotte ~08

Mouseketeer
There are so many nasty viruses going round at the moment. I've got the bad cold/sinus virus with the most horrible hacking cough, that never stops. :(

Complete with shivers, and feeling so lethargic, no energy at all. Not feeling Christmassy at all. Kind of like flu, but not flu. :sick:

Ugh, I'm so sorry for you! I had that one the week of Thanksgiving, and it was dreadful. I still have a bit of the lingering cough!

My oldest daughter has it now. She called me yesterday crying and scared half to death because she is afraid she will give it to her 7 week old son and he won't be able to fight it off. Poor thing. :sad2:

We're well for the moment, but I had the nasty sinus/cold thing the week before last. 24 out of the 26 of us in my office had it, and everyone can't be off sick.

Ugh, I'm so sorry for you! I had that one the week of Thanksgiving, and it was dreadful. I still have a bit of the lingering cough!

My oldest daughter has it now. She called me yesterday crying and scared half to death because she is afraid she will give it to her 7 week old son and he won't be able to fight it off. Poor thing. :sad2:

Bless her heart, hope she feels better soon. God seems to have a hand in protecting our lil ones when Mommie's are sick. :hug:

I'm healthy, thank goodness and knock on wood, but I'm doctoring my DH who is fighting a nasty cold/cough, which he rarely gets. Lots of bugs going around and hope everyone feels better soon and well enough too enjoy the holidays. :hug:

I'm sick. I have a cold that I'm pretty sure has turned into a sinus infection. Now this morning I started having a tickle in my chest. I hope it goes away before Christmas.

I'm just nursing a very mild cold. My DGS has been running a fever of 101 - 102 for a couple of days with a really bad head cold. I'm just a little worried that my 2 week old DGD may get sick. It's really hard to keep a 2 year old away from the baby.

SICK here! Started with a bad cold, and went through chills, dizziness, laryngitis. Finally went to the doctor to find out I have an ear infection, a sinus infection and tonsillitis!

Doctor put me on bed rest for the weekend.......

Sick with cold type stuff. Not a good time for this, is it?

herc.

There are so many nasty viruses going round at the moment. I've got the bad cold/sinus virus with the most horrible hacking cough, that never stops. :(

Complete with shivers, and feeling so lethargic, no energy at all. Not feeling Christmassy at all. Kind of like flu, but not flu. :sick:

I've got what you've got minus the shivers. I was just feeling better after a round of antibiotics and I feel horrible today. I finally had to go out and do some Christmas shopping (still not done). The tree's not done, the house isn't clean, the groceries aren't bought. I think we're going to wind up like the family in The Christmas Story and be eating Chinese food for Christmas dinner. Fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra!:rotfl:

I have a bit of sinus draining going on. :( I hate that feeling as it drips down your throat!

Bless her heart, hope she feels better soon. God seems to have a hand in protecting our lil ones when Mommie's are sick. :hug:

I'm healthy, thank goodness and knock on wood, but I'm doctoring my DH who is fighting a nasty cold/cough, which he rearly gets. Lots of bugs going around and hope everyone feels better soon and well enough too enjoy the holidays. :hug:

I'm sick. I have a cold that I'm pretty sure has turned into a sinus infection. Now this morning I started having a tickle in my chest. I hope it goes away before Christmas.

SICK here! Started with a bad cold, and went through chills, dizziness, laryngitis. Finally went to the doctor to find out I have an ear infection, a sinus infection and tonsillitis!

Doctor put me on bed rest for the weekend.......

Sick with cold type stuff. Not a good time for this, is it?

herc.

I've got what you've got minus the shivers. I was just feeling better after a round of antibiotics and I feel horrible today. I finally had to go out and do some Christmas shopping (still not done). The tree's not done, the house isn't clean, the groceries aren't bought. I think we're going to wind up like the family in The Christmas Story and be eating Chinese food for Christmas dinner. Fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra!:rotfl:
------------------

Hope everyone feels better by Christmas!! :(

No "virus" type thing here - still dealing with the other medical issues that have me about ready to tear my hair out! I'm so tired of being "chained to the house".. Feel like I'm in prison..:headache:

However - the Christmas spirit "bug" finally bit me, so in that respect I'm feeling much better..:goodvibes Getting excited here! :santa:

I'm feeling good now but last week I was fighting the stomach bug that's going around down here. My boss was out all this week with it...and we both had a flu shot. There are so many strains floating around the doctors just tell you to drink lots of fluids and get plenty of rest.

I have the cold that others have talked about- stuffy, sinus pressure and pain, hacking cough, and sneezy. DH is 2 days behind me, and DD is on day 1- the "tickle in the throat and sneezy" day. Hopefully, we'll be back to normal, or close to it, by Christmas. I figure that we are getting it over with now- DD and I are heading to WDW in 4 weeks, and we don't want to be sick for the trip!

Hope everyone feels better soon!

We're okay here. Although I'm keeping an eye out thanks to someone who tried to avoid coughing near somone and happened to turn in my direction. :duck: That prompted me to spray EVERYTHING down when I returned to my office. Started with the door handles, went to the desks, the phones, and finally the air.

------------------

Hope everyone feels better by Christmas!! :(

No "virus" type thing here - still dealing with the other medical issues that have me about ready to tear my hair out! I'm so tired of being "chained to the house".. Feel like I'm in prison..:headache:

However - the Christmas spirit "bug" finally bit me, so in that respect I'm feeling much better..:goodvibes Getting excited here! :santa:

Thx bunches C.Ann! Continued postive thoughts and prayers the New Year brings you some answers and healing, so you can enjoy life and get out and about once again! :goodvibes

So glad the ole' C'mas spirit came around in time to enjoy the wonderful holidays! :hug:

:grouphug: Hugs and prayers everyone is road to recovery soon and can enjoy holidays!

I hope everyone else feels better soon.

I am achy all over and have had such a terrible headache its not funny.

I am not coughing, sneezing a bit but no drip or anything. Knock on wood.

Feel yucky all over. I think all the stress has caught up to me.....

feeling sick!!! Sore throat and eyes, achey muscles, stuffy nose, sinus pressure- oh the symptoms never end!! I hope I feel better soon- I hate feeling sick! I hope everyone else feels better soon too and good health in 2009!

Very sick! I have had a bug since last Monday. DH, DD & I ate lunch at Liberty Tree (DD and I shared the pasta) by 3pm I had visited every bathroom from POTC to the bus to take us back to CB and thank gosh we got back to the room. (I know it wasn't the meal at Liberty Tree but I never want to eat the Pasta again)

Spent Wednesday pm in the ER (very nice employees), flew home Thursday and I haven't been out of the house since. I have done nothing but sleep and the thought of food does nothing for me, I ache, etc. I think I am calling my doctor in the morning to see if I can get in. This is getting old!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter