Are you a member of the "Dis Dad's Club"?

ScubaD

She is my Disney
I was venturing into other sections of the DisBoards and found a thread for Disney Dad's. I found this thread in the "Disney for Families" section and enjoyed reading the posts from other dads who enjoy the vision brought to life by Walt and Roy. Are you a member?:cool2:

Dave

While the whole family enjoys Disney, I'm the obsessive one who starts planning the next trip the moment I get home. Even now I'm trying to plan our maybe/hopefully trip in October even though it all hinges on getting good airfare and a decent price on new shingles for the house and the getting the driveway repaved.

For those interested the original thread is here. I'm must admit I only qualify for a few of the 70 criteria listed but I think it is more than enough. :)

I always find it amazing how we find "good" airfare when we are planning a trip to Disney. I hope you can make it in October. And if you just have one item on the list it sounds like the Dis Dad's will accpet you. Congrats on being a Dis Dad.

Dave

I haven't read the original thread yet but God knows if their is one phrase that fits ms best, it is without a doubt 'Dis Dad'

Via iPhone

I was venturing into other sections of the DisBoards and found a thread for Disney Dad's. I found this thread in the "Disney for Families" section and enjoyed reading the posts from other dads who enjoy the vision brought to life by Walt and Roy. Are you a member?:cool2:

Dave

I am now Dave thanks to this thread. I didn't know about the DIS Dad's Club until I read your post the "early" yesterday morning.........;)

Does somebody have a link to this thread... sounds like somthing I would be interested in.

fightinfire21, are you in the club?

Also, it sounds like you are a firefighter, is this true? if so, thank you for your service to the protection of our great communities.

Dave

Yup....found the thread a few weeks ago and was glad to see there are a LOT more guys\dad's out there who are as into Disney as me! :thumbsup2

Looks like it was written for me :)
Only a few of the phrases don't apply ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter