Are ticket prices going up too & ?'s about buying tickets with dates on them

Whistlebee

DIS Veteran
Any rumors of ticket prices increasing? I think I'll try to buy my tickets now just in case. Anyone know how tickets with dates on them work? I can get tickets through my credit card rewards program but they will have a date on them. We are planning on going in November but will likely cancel if there will be a lot of rain (4 little kids and 2 strollers in the rain doesn't sound fun). Will I be able to use my tickets later if they have a November date on them? Would they be good for another year or just till December 31st? I was thinking about getting passes but not now! Thank you everyone!!!

What kind of tickets are they, do you have a link?

Normal MYW tickets do not have a date and never expire if not used.

ETA: ignore this didn't see that it was a DLR thread. :(

Last edited:
I don't have a link. I'll have to print out a paper and take it to the ticket windows to pick up my tickets there.

Oops this is a Disneyland thread. I need to be more careful when I reply to threads I see when I hit new posts.

But anyway I don't have info on DPR tickets so I hope someone can help you but does this print out say they can only be used in a certain date range?

I saw that the passes went up but when I look the 3 day and 4 day tickets are the same that they have been.

Correction....AP prices went up today, not regular entrance tickets.

I was curious about the increases in pass price too. Mousesavers hasn't updated their info for new pass prices.

Old passes:
Deluxe - $549, now $599
Premium - $779, now $849 & $1049

After seeing the first few replies on this thread about regular ticket prices I panicked. We are going next month and haven't bought tickets. Luckily, regular ticket prices look the same, for now.

Nothing has been said about regular tickets going up, but I bought mine last night just in case. In the past, I thought there had been a few days warning that prices were about to increase. The AP increases came on so precipitously that I was worried the same thing could happen with tickets as well.

Well I have my tickets at the current rates locked in on my vacation payment plan for 2016 at getawaytoday in case they decide to up the prices...

So are these new $1000 tickets good for both DLR and WDW like the old Premier tickets were?

So are these new $1000 tickets good for both DLR and WDW like the old Premier tickets were?

I only wish :(

No the pass for both WDW and DL went up to almost $1500. The $1000 is for DL only with no block out dates.

Paying the old price of $1079 for the Premier was bad enough, now we have to fork over more $ but at least Photopass is included - after some number crunching, still saving a little but it still hurts the pocketbook.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter