Are they finally getting rid of Innoventions??

We finally just checked it out a few trips back. We loved all the things that were mentioned, especially the Peter Pan room if you can get the right CM telling the story.

Probably will not hit it again though unless we were with someone who has never been to DL.

Complete waste of space - hoping it goes. Most of Tomorrowland needs a makeover. People Mover track, Motorboat area (just outside of Tomorrowland), Subs, etc. Such valuable wasted space.

its still all rumor but I have had two CM's tell me that once DCA was done that tomorrowland was next in line for a major rehaul. It was rumored that innoventions is either gone building and all or they are redoing the attraction somehow still getting rid of innoventions.
The rumor is also (this one from Al Lutz not the CM's) that FInding Nemo is leaving too but I can't imagine them getting rid of it although the lines are now considerably shorter for it. My husband won't ride it anymore, too long and too squished for him plus it hurts his back having to lean forward constantly just to see out his porthole

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter