Are people not fans of the Tim Tracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, Jenn got in an argument with Justin scarred?

Justin tweeted a random comment about how he wasn't the type to post everyday because his preferred quality over quantity, when it comes to making videos, trying to create a better "work-life" balance. He didn't tag anyone or name any names. Jenn felt that was a slight toward them, took offense, felt he was calling them out specifically. Justin had to respond and say he never mentioned them or inferred he was talking about them and had to basically calm Jenn down about it.

Isnt Kay the one who recently outed himself as not
Being vaccinated, yet he’s been walking around the parks for months without his mask on pretending / telling people he was fully vaccinated?

that’s a no from me.
I don't think he is vaccinated, but I don't think he ever said he was.
He did edit his latest cruise video and edited out the testing process. Probably because of the procedures he had to go through, it was clear to people he wasn't vaccinated. And he heavily edits his comments. A while ago I checked and there were plenty of comments about him not being vaccinated, or people questioning it. Those are gone now.
His brother is more honest about it, by leaving the comments there and to keep the testing at home on his channel.

Whether they can ask customers has nothing to do with whether a customer is actually following the rule.
True. I’m just wondering if he did ever break a rule? I’m not saying he didn’t. I just don’t think he did— not that I noticed. I would be surprised if he did, because Disney would probably punish him for it.

Justin tweeted a random comment about how he wasn't the type to post everyday because his preferred quality over quantity, when it comes to making videos, trying to create a better "work-life" balance. He didn't tag anyone or name any names. Jenn felt that was a slight toward them, took offense, felt he was calling them out specifically. Justin had to respond and say he never mentioned them or inferred he was talking about them and had to basically calm Jenn down about it.

Justin and Adam the Woo are class acts.

That’s funny. We like Justin’s videos. My kids love the one about the clown hotel. Lol.

Outside? I don’t think anyone has to wear it outside. Did Disney ever drop it for inside? I don’t remember. Universal just encourages mask wearing all around but doesn’t require anyone. Also, in Florida, they are not allowed to ask customers.
Disney dropped the indoor mandate for vaccinated only in June (this has been rolled back since):
https://www.usatoday.com/story/trav...pdate-indoors-vaccinated-visitors/7660716002/
From what I remember, outdoor mask mandate was dropped for all guests without mention of vaccination status.

Disney dropped the indoor mandate for vaccinated only in June (this has been rolled back since):
https://www.usatoday.com/story/trav...pdate-indoors-vaccinated-visitors/7660716002/
From what I remember, outdoor mask mandate was dropped for all guests without mention of vaccination status.
So I wonder if he took it off indoors during that time? If he did, he’s incredibly stupid for doing that. I remember him taking it off in one of their “cooling station” things and making a big deal about how great it was.

Isnt Kay the one who recently outed himself as not
Being vaccinated, yet he’s been walking around the parks for months without his mask on pretending / telling people he was fully vaccinated?

that’s a no from me.

I don't think he was/is vaccinated. His choice, but it looks out of touch to say that and then walk around Disney World or go on a cruise and talk about how great it is that there are few people around. No recognition of the current state of affairs. It's just a bad look to me and apparently there's some other shady stuff with him.

I think it's that many of us hold our favorite streamers to high standards when it comes to following park rules. Disclaimer: I do not watch him and do not know if he is or isn't vaccinated. But if one of my favorite streamers turned out to be unvaccinated and was not following the park's rules for that (the stated rules, not the fact that they're not directly being asked by a cast member or something), I would lose some respect for that streamer. It would make me less likely to watch them, because I'd rather my $ go to streamers that can follow a simple rule.

There are so many streamers to pick from, and they're all different. Go with what you like to watch!

I don't know who they are. :confused3
Same! I don't know why I've spent as much time as I have on this thread! :joker:

I enjoy a few DL youtubers, w/ Justin Scarred being my favorite. I was thrilled when I saw him and Ally, and they were very sweet to my daughter. My husband loves to make smarty-pants comments about youtubers in general, but after hearing his gripes for a couple of years, he finally admitted that he appreciated Justin taking time to make thoughtful videos. When it comes to other videos, it's become a family joke to call everything SOO GOOOD, and to comment on whether something is spicy or not. It's silly, but I do enjoy watching the near-daily videos from folks, even if their reviews are not very informative.

I don't know who they are. :confused3

Neither do I, and from the sound of things, we’re probably better off not knowing.

I’ve noticed this thread for several years but never paid any attention because it didn’t interest me when it first started

Now another thread was recently posted, so I figured I’d check out this WDW and Universal dropping them matter.

So, they’re accusing a few other vloggers of creating burner e-mails to bombard the two companies with complaints to hopefully get them booted and stop their freeloading.

Well, I don’t recognize about 2/3 of the posters on this thread from anywhere else on the Community Board. And a few “Earning My Ears” recently popped up to sing their praises. If anything, it appears that THEY are the ones creating multiple fake accounts to get themselves good publicity.

And a change dot org to get them reinstated. :rotfl2:

What is it about human nature that thrills us so much when we see people get "caught" being "naughty"?? I'm not judging....I'm guilty of it too! Is it because we just can't believe that people are truly as nice as they appear? Or is it because we're happy WE haven't be caught being "naughty" yet?
I'm "thrilled" when people are held accountable for their actions and words. Especially when it comes to bigotry.

It's one thing to be "naughty" and another to be flat-out racist and homophobic AND THEN get paid whenever someone watches the video. Not to mention the lackluster apology. I doubt Disney dropped them because of it but I can imagine Jenn being an entitled pain or rude to CMs. She doesn't seem like a happy person.
Exactly

And that apology was nothing more than a cover you *** move when they realized they could take a financial hit because of those videos.

Neither do I, and from the sound of things, we’re probably better off not knowing.

I’ve noticed this thread for several years but never paid any attention because it didn’t interest me when it first started

Now another thread was recently posted, so I figured I’d check out this WDW and Universal dropping them matter.

So, they’re accusing a few other vloggers of creating burner e-mails to bombard the two companies with complaints to hopefully get them booted and stop their freeloading.

Well, I don’t recognize about 2/3 of the posters on this thread from anywhere else on the Community Board. And a few “Earning My Ears” recently popped up to sing their praises. If anything, it appears that THEY are the ones creating multiple fake accounts to get themselves good publicity.

And a change dot org to get them reinstated. :rotfl2:
I went and looked it up it is only at 5k signatures its certainly not gaining traction.... just really thought it was interesting

If someone is interested
www.change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-restore-the-tim-tracker-media-credentials

Cousin and their videos really don't need dissecting to the degree of who is cutting up the toddler's food. Vlogging is their JOB and if and when they hire a nanny is none of our business.
Actually, they made it our business when they made to CHOICE to put their life on public display. If you (general you)don't what people to comment on how you parent, then don't put it out there for the world to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter