Are people not fans of the Tim Tracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to watch The Tim Tracker back in 2016-2017 and I really enjoyed them though I always wanted more Jenn in the parks.

But reading over this thread over time (I never commented before but I have read through it over a few weeks time) I guess I'm glad I stopped watching when I did. It's not that I necessarily think less of them but it's clear that who they were/portrayed isn't the same now. Lives go on I know and there's nothing I find wrong with them as people but it sounds like maybe they outgrew what they used to do and I tuned in for what they used to do. It's okay to me :) I'm glad others can still find interest in them I wouldn't want them to just up and not be around even if they aren't my cup of tea anymore.

On the other hand I'm really happy to hear about their baby!

What the heck is this all about? Are you not aware that tattoo is simply a form of artistic expression? Man, you have some SERIOUS preconceptions about tattoos that are way out of touch.

My husband recently started getting tattoos. He is a highly decorated Marine Corps Lt.Col with over 20 years of service to his country. He is the best example I can imagine for my sons. I'm sorry that some people feel his tattoos suddenly turned him into someone of bad judgment and character.
I seem to recall a motto adopted by the USMC, "Kill 'em all - Let God sort them out". That's a wonderful character builder.

What sets a bad example isn't tattoos. Dwayne Johnson has tattoos and he is in a lot of children's films. I think that shows that it is not what is on the outside that matters. But, what sets a bad example is people having no regard for life and getting away with it. Leaders that do nothing when people are destroying cities. Children don't decide to do bad things because someone has tattoos. They are influenced by the actions of their parents, friends and what goes on in the world around them.
This exactly. I was trying to figure out how tattoos could set a bad example. ACTIONS and ATTITUDE are what set bad examples.

The list is endless with all of the incorrect pronunciation of food names... it just shows you how uneducated and untraveled they are. Lately pronouncing eclair E-Clair, like e-mail. Why would I listen to his food reviews if he only eats burgers and hotdogs in almost every vlog? Does he not know anything else? and doesn’t eat seafood? Look at the way he holds eating utensils... I’m not the only one seeing that right??? They’re closed minded people and that’s a fact if you were to watch their old videos mocking “urban culture” and thinking that “gay is contagious.” At one point they were eating Vegan food and that’s because their Disney couple friends are vegan... that’s not their turf but it seems so disingenuous when they are eating vegan food.
They live off YouTube to maintain the lifestyle that they have but during this quarantine they can’t even update they’re logo... both they’re dogs are no longer with them and Jackson is their money maker right now so you’d think they would’ve gotten they’re logo updated. They claim they’re so busy raising 1 baby that’s why they’re house is a mess... but still have time to pick up the camera and vlog and edit and post... all the other parents out they’re working full time jobs AND with more than 1 child can do it so why can’t they? They’re also dishing out crap content so they can get paid by YouTube to stay at 2k/night “staycations” and eat 800.00 meals.
Closing out every video by “shining a spotlight” on different organizations... let’s talk about that... It actually all started when they mocked urban culture in their older videos and some people called them out on it so they feel the need to make up for their ignorance. It has now lead to listing almost every organization out there at the end of they’re videos. If they were actually helping these organization then I understand why they’re talking about it... but they’re not!
Lastly, some of you have mentioned Tim’s narcissistic personality... AGREED. No one has mentioned Jenn’s stupidity. She seems nice and all but she can’t think or talk for herself and is constantly looking for answers and affirmation from Tim. All she does is laugh it off as that’s what she’s good at. I can totally see grown up Jackson disrespecting his mother because she’s such a pushover (on these vlogs).
I used to love watching their theme park vlogs but now it’s evident that they cater to single families because of Jackson... way less theme park stuff and all about Jackson and we start to see who they really are over the years. Especially because they’re making more money now off their viewers. Shut up with “Home Vloooooooog!” Nobody wants to hear it!

Last edited:
The list is endless with all of the incorrect pronunciation of food names... it tells me how uneducated and untraveled they are. Lately pronouncing eclair E-Clair, like e-mail. Why would I listen to his food reviews if he only eats burgers and hotdogs in almost every vlog? Does he not know anything else? and doesn’t eat seafood? Look at the way he holds eating utensils... I’m not the only one seeing that right??? They’re closed minded people and that’s a fact if you were to watch their older videos mocking “urban culture” and thinking that “gay is contagious.” At one point they were eating Vegan food and that’s because they’re friends are vegan... that’s not their turf but it seems so
They live off YouTube to maintain the lifestyle that they have but during this quarantine they can’t even update they’re logo... both they’re dogs are no longer with them and Jackson is they’re money maker right now so you’d think they would’ve gotten they’re logo updated. They claim they’re so busy raising 1 baby that’s why their house is such a mess... but they have time to pick up the camera and vlog and edit and post... other parents out they’re working full time jobs AND with more than 1 child can do it so why can’t they? They’re also dishing out crap content so they can get paid by YouTube to stay at 2k/night “staycations” and eat 800.00 meals.
Closing out every video by “shining a spotlight” on different organizations... let’s talk about that... It actually all started when they mocked urban culture in their older videos and some people called them out on it so they feel the need to make up for they’re ignorance. It has now lead to listing almost every organization out there at the end of they’re videos. If they were actually helping these organization then I understand why they’re talking about it... but they’re not!
Lastly, some of you have mentioned Tim’s narcissistic personality... AGREED. No one has mentioned Jenn’s stupidity. She seems nice and all but she can’t think or talk for herself and is constantly looking for answers and affirmation from Tim. All she does is laugh it off as that’s what she’s good at. I can totally see grown up Jackson disrespecting his mother because she’s such a pushover (on these vlogs).
I used to love watching their theme park vlogs but now it’s clear to viewers that they’ve captured a new group of viewers (for Jackson), they cater to single families... and we start to see who they really are over the years. Especially because they’re making more money off their viewers now. Nobody wants to hear you sing “Home Vlooooooooog!!!”

I like watching them but do get annoyed by their ignorance about Disney sometimes. They are an Orlando parks YouTube channel but they know so little. I also have a few questions.

What happened to Jen that she can’t drive a car anymore? Only thing she has driven has been a golf cart at Fort Wilderness.

They grew up in Florida and go to WDW so much yet they are so clueless on so much that most of us know more then them.

Does anyone remember years ago they posted a video saying they were taking a break from YouTube cause they had someone write them saying they knew where they lived and that they knew where Tim worked (back when he still had a job). This apparently freaked Jen out. I believe it wasn’t even a week before they were back on making videos. Also I think within a year Tim was doing YouTube full time then. I think it was back in 2015.

Last edited:
I like watching them but do get annoyed by their ignorance about Disney sometimes. They are an Orlando parks YouTube channel but they know so little. I also have a few questions.

What happened to Jen that she can’t drive a car anymore? Only thing she has driven has been a golf cart at Fort Wilderness.

They grew up in Florida and go to WDW so much yet they are so clueless on so much that most of us know more then them.

Does anyone remember years ago they posted a video saying they were taking a break from YouTube cause they had someone write them saying they knew where they lived and that they knew where Tim worked (back when he still had a job). This apparently freaked Jen out. I believe it wasn’t even a week before they were back on making videos. Also I think within a year Tim was doing YouTube full time then. I think it was back in 2015.

My understanding is that Jen suffers from an anxiety/panic disorder.

His trying to describe Spanakopita when he couldn't even pronounce it was quite eyerolling. I was yelling at the TV. He had no idea that it was made with filo or that the "grease" was butter to make it flakey.

I think the more eyerolling thing was Tim who had no idea what brioche bread was....despite the fact he's the "King" of Burgers, and nearly every burger at Disney/Universal has been served on a brioche bun for the last 4-5 years....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter