Are people always like this? - A Solo Adventure Spring Break 2018 (Completed 5/20/18)

I love your Happily Ever After pictures!

So ... I've never seen any of the Avengers movies. I saw Iron Man and thought it was terrible. Then I saw The Incredible Hulk and it was just as bad. And then I basically gave up on the Marvel Cinematic Universe. At one point I had Iron Man 2 on the DVR, but I deleted it to make room for things that I actually plan to watch eventually.
Although I hadn't seen the original Star Wars trilogy until a little over a year ago, so ... maybe I'll get around to watching Infinity Wars in like 40 years...

I love your Happily Ever After pictures!

So ... I've never seen any of the Avengers movies. I saw Iron Man and thought it was terrible. Then I saw The Incredible Hulk and it was just as bad. And then I basically gave up on the Marvel Cinematic Universe. At one point I had Iron Man 2 on the DVR, but I deleted it to make room for things that I actually plan to watch eventually.
Although I hadn't seen the original Star Wars trilogy until a little over a year ago, so ... maybe I'll get around to watching Infinity Wars in like 40 years...
Thanks!

I’ll ignore your iron man comments because he’s my favorite character...

The movies marvel makes keep getting better.

Hi Ryan - I'm here and really enjoying this solo TR!

img_3179jpg-jpg.312098

I thought your pictures of the gorillas are great - they are my favorite!!

Also loved hearing about your reviews of the Edison and seeing the inside, I will have to get there at some point.
Very cool you were able to get some of the AK anniversary merchandise.

Looking forward to more updates!

Hi Ryan - I'm here and really enjoying this solo TR!

I thought your pictures of the gorillas are great - they are my favorite!!

Also loved hearing about your reviews of the Edison and seeing the inside, I will have to get there at some point.
Very cool you were able to get some of the AK anniversary merchandise.

Looking forward to more updates!
Thanks!

Definitely recommend the Edison if you can get there.

Great pictures of HEA! It sucks that kids went up on shoulders, but they almost have to because if you can't see the projections then you are missing half the show! I know from experience and being short! LOL.

Go see Infinity War!

That is all...

^^ This. So good!!

Great pictures of HEA! It sucks that kids went up on shoulders, but they almost have to because if you can't see the projections then you are missing half the show! I know from experience and being short! LOL.

^^ This. So good!!
Yeah the projections definitely change that aspect.

Hi, Ryan!

Not sure how I missed that you were writing this TR!!! I don't know what happened to my quotes as I read the whole thing, so now I can't remember what I wanted to comment on, but looks like you really lucked out with crowds on your trip. I can't believe you were able to do FoP 3 times in a row, especially!!!

Anyway, just letting you know I finally made my way here :)

Hi, Ryan!

Not sure how I missed that you were writing this TR!!! I don't know what happened to my quotes as I read the whole thing, so now I can't remember what I wanted to comment on, but looks like you really lucked out with crowds on your trip. I can't believe you were able to do FoP 3 times in a row, especially!!!

Anyway, just letting you know I finally made my way here :)
Thanks! Crowds were definitely manageable which surprised me a lot.

^^ This. So good!!
I’ve never put my kids on my shoulders and honestly consider it a safety issue. I will hold my daughters in my arms so that they are at my eye level. Seems safer and more respectful of others too. :)

I rope drop Magic Kingdom!

It was a beautiful morning to head to the Magic Kingdom!

IMG_3704 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3705 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I went straight for my rope drop favorite Space Mountain. Wakanda forever!

IMG_3714 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

After that it was time to defeat Zurg! I did not get Galactic Hero this go around though...

IMG_3706 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3713 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Then I headed over to my favorite Magic Kingdom ride, Big Thunder Mountain!

IMG_3707 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3709 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3711 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I was hungry at this point so I stopped by Gaston's for a snack. I in fact did eat all of this....

IMG_3712 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I was representing one of my favorite podcasts today, Connecting with Walt.

IMG_3716 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I visited Ariel under the sea next...

IMG_3718 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3726 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3729 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

It was nearly time for my lunch reservation at Be Our Guest!

IMG_3736 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3737 2 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I checked in and was given a rose...

IMG_3739 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I pre-ordered the turkey sandwich and my favorite grey stuff cupcake.

IMG_3740 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3741 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Its been a few years since I have had lunch there and I will say it was crazy crowded inside. It took me a bit to actually find a table. It was also very loud and just didn't seem all that great. The food was fine. I really enjoyed the cupcake as usual. I much prefer dinner here though. I don't think I will be back for Lunch for a while unless they make some changes. I still have never done breakfast.

I went to look in the Emporium next for some items and noticed another "Are people always like this" moment...

IMG_3742 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

This woman had her shoes off and had them on the check-out counter. Um... GROSS! People were just weird on this trip.

I then headed over to something I had never done before believe it or not. The Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse!

IMG_3743 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3744 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3746 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3747 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3748 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3749 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3751 2 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3753 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Up Next: Its a Festival of Fantasy!

I'm loving all your examples of your title, it's funny because we say the same thing while there. I saw a grown man at Via Napoli in February with his shoes AND socks off. And he kept rubbing his bare feet on the table legs and chair legs. It was SO gross.

I'm loving all your examples of your title, it's funny because we say the same thing while there. I saw a grown man at Via Napoli in February with his shoes AND socks off. And he kept rubbing his bare feet on the table legs and chair legs. It was SO gross.
OMG that is disgusting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter