Are activities at one resort open to guests of another?

EilonwyAskOnce

Earning My Ears
I'm wondering if someone who was staying at the Wilderness Lodge, for instance, could attend a movie night or other free activity at the Polynesian? Is this only for guests of that specific hotel?

The activites are for everyone. SOme have a fee, but many do not. My DGD made a ty dyed tee at WL, while we were enjoying a glass of wine. The CM bagged it up for her, making it a Nice souvenier.

And some Activities/Nightly Movies are on Resort Pool Decks making them a little of a "gray area".:)
And when they are at the pool ground (inside the fence) non-guests can't go in. It's still not the movie that's off limits, it's the pool.
The activites are for everyone. SOme have a fee, but many do not. My DGD made a ty dyed tee at WL, while we were enjoying a glass of wine. The CM bagged it up for her, making it a Nice souvenier.
This is another activity that's often at the pool and as such not open to others. But again, it's not the activity that's not open, it's the pool. I noticed a couple weeks ago WL had theirs just outside Roaring Forks so it does make it nice for anyone to do. It's just not always the case for all properties.

So to answer, any activity not inside the pool gates is open to all. Inside the pool, not. And there's not a real standard on when they are in the pool area and when they aren't. Really varies.

Thank you for all the answers! Especially the insight on poolside/non-pool area activities. Just wanted to keep my options open for our non-park day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter