Are “good manners” a thing of the past?

Kind of makes me laugh because our children thought my husband and I were so old fashioned when we stressed manners. Now, they do the same with their children.

The last Disney cruise my husband and I went on was in 2019. We're never going on another one.

We went to one of the evening shows and enjoyed it immensely. When the lights came back on, the theater was a disgusting mess. Trash all over the floor, trash and food left in the seats, and people pushing each other out of the way to leave.

When did people stop picking up after themselves? The rude behavior we witnessed was disgusting, especially for the poor cast members who had to clean it up.

We see this kind of behavior everywhere now. In restaurants, movie theaters, the mall... everywhere. We see it from everyone. Every generation.

I'm waiting for the asteroid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter