• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

APs and the 7 day FP+ Limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this. I’m having trouble booking FP for an on site stay that is 26 days after my last trip. Called Disney and a CM said it didn’t matter if I was staying on site or not 30 days was the rule. Ugh.

I don't think that's actually true. All onsite guests with tickets (AP or not) are allowed to book FP+ at 60 days. I think you are seeing the issue from the thread. It looks like it was fixed yesterday or today. Have you tried again? Also, there have been issues with Disney Springs hotels. Are you staying at one of those? Hope it works out. Seems really frustrating.

Thanks for this. I’m having trouble booking FP for an on site stay that is 26 days after my last trip. Called Disney and a CM said it didn’t matter if I was staying on site or not 30 days was the rule. Ugh.
Yes, I had this happened in March, but as described in the thread, it was fixed today. Make sure to check again.

Yes, I had this happened in March, but as described in the thread, it was fixed today. Make sure to check again.

I don't think that's actually true. All onsite guests with tickets (AP or not) are allowed to book FP+ at 60 days. I think you are seeing the issue from the thread. It looks like it was fixed yesterday or today. Have you tried again? Also, there have been issues with Disney Springs hotels. Are you staying at one of those? Hope it works out. Seems really frustrating.

Thank you! I just checked and was able to book everything now! Definitely must have been the bug but so glad they fixed it. Im also glad I didn’t listen to the CM who told me that I should cancel a few FPs from our trip in May to book FP in June. Still confused from that conversation. Lol.

Thank you! I just checked and was able to book everything now! Definitely must have been the bug but so glad they fixed it. Im also glad I didn’t listen to the CM who told me that I should cancel a few FPs from our trip in May to book FP in June. Still confused from that conversation. Lol.

I am so glad that it got fixed for you! I would like to really dislike CMs who give out bad or wrong information; however, it's really Disney's fault. I have heard that they are told to never say "I don't know". So, it kind of forces them to make up stuff, when they don't really know. Plus, all it takes is one person to tell them bad info and then they all repeat it:sad2: They were telling people on that thread the same things you were told. Some of them were even told that it was their fault for buying APs:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter