Aprincess72 Wedding TR! SBP/Raglan Road/Illuminations DP -Complete! Photo link added!

The albums look great! I really like the style of the folio.

Mooore questions:
What number did you call (and when) to select the photos? I'd hate to just have the album show up in the mail one day without getting a chance to pick what's in it!

Thanks!

When you get your proof book there will be contact numbers listed in the book. I called Lillian and she let me chose the MK and EPCOT pictures. The trick is you have to pick an even number of landscape and portrait pictures because of how the mats are cut.
You always get to pick your ceremony pictures!
Hope that helps!!

LOVE your wedding!!!! My SIL is getting married at SBP next May and I found your report right away. Absolutely beautiful!

Thanks for the tip about the photos! (Oh, and I shared your idea of giving all the guests Mickey ears as favors with DF - he *loved* it! So far, it's the only part of the wedding we can agree on :rotfl: )

Thanks for the tip about the photos! (Oh, and I shared your idea of giving all the guests Mickey ears as favors with DF - he *loved* it! So far, it's the only part of the wedding we can agree on :rotfl: )

LOL! We laugh all the time at how quickly everyone put them on! Some people put them on during the wedding. Did you notice in my pics that some of the men (our fathers in particular) put the chin strap under their chin?? Who does that???

If you have AP or AAA buy them at World of Disney and get the 10% discount. It's not much but it helps! They are $9.99!

Your TR has made me want to go to Raglan Road for our welcome dinner! May I ask a few questions?
- How many people did you have at the restaurant?
- Were you able to order off the menu or did you have to do a banquet menu?
- Were you in a special room or in the regular restaurant section?

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Your TR has made me want to go to Raglan Road for our welcome dinner! May I ask a few questions?
- How many people did you have at the restaurant?
- Were you able to order off the menu or did you have to do a banquet menu?
- Were you in a special room or in the regular restaurant section?

Thanks! :thumbsup2

I had 20 people for dinner in the Snug. It's a semi private area that might hold just a few more people than that. Raglan Road does not a a completely private area but they have 3 areas for parties that can be blocked off. For small parties the Snug is really the best because it's the most private area they have.

We just ordered off the regular menu. They have banquet options but I felt they were too limited and some were too expensive!! I wanted everyone to have the wide variety of choices. Our dinner was dirt cheap for 20 people! Especially for a dinner that everyone raved about!

They were fabulous in accomodating us with a great server and decorating the Snug for us. The girl in charge of events there is awesome!

What a lovely wedding. The story of you and your grandma made me cry. I get all sentimental about these things. I feel that you are a good person and you deserved the best wedding ever. By the way these things worked out I say that is a very well thought out day.

BTW I love the after wedding shoes! I have my own version to!

What a great TR! I loved reading about your wedding and the pictures you posted are gorgeous. You are a beautiful bride with a very handsome groom :goodvibes

I could not see your Disney photography pictures because they had expired. Do you have them anywhere else?

Thanks!

I'm a year late, but I'm really glad this got bumped. I absolutely loved the dress (I feel like I'm in the Pick-Up Fan Club), and I loved the Skechers. I am ALL about the comfort.

There are about a billion other things I could say (how much fun did it look like everyone was having, you're gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, etc. etc.), but I'll behave and be brief.

Well it's 2 days shy of our 2nd anniversary! I just reread my TR and have to say I still miss my wedding!
We live closer to WDW now and we get to go more frequently. We'll be heading down on Monday to celebrate!

I hope you had a wonderful anniversary; isn't it amazing how time flies by after your wedding :bride: It seems like mine was only yesterday too. Were you the couple that had the cute bobble head picture?

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!:hug:

Gosh time has certainly flown by...

Vanessa- ya & I think they also had the pic with all the Mickey ears!

I found this thread today while doing some research for a friend who wants to get married at Boardwalk and have her post ceremony dinner at Raglan Road. Your story totally sucked me in! It almost feels like I was there too! The story about your grandmother and the Mickey photo had me in tears.

Thanks for helping me spend a completely unproductive but utterly enjoyable afternoon at work! hehehe :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter