Aprincess72 Wedding TR! SBP/Raglan Road/Illuminations DP -Complete! Photo link added!

You can get it with pearl or crystal. You can order it through Rosie and they will just add it to your BEO.

Absolutely love your TR - it looks & sounds like you and DH had a wonderful time! Thanks for sharing so much info & so many tips! :goodvibes

From your pictures it looks like you got the "Mickey-head" purse from Disney Floral . . . did you order it thru your WP or on your own directly? Also, were the Mickey's made out of pearls or crystals? I've looked at the picture in the Wishbook, but can't tell for sure.

TIA - I really want to get the purse, but I want to be sure what I'm ordering!

It's actually both. Mickey's ears are pearls and his head is crystal. I ordered it from Rosie and she had it delivered to my room the day before the wedding.

Ahhh, thanks for the clarification, aprincess72!

I was really hoping that it came as all pearls :sad1:

I just finished your TR, and I absolutely love all your pictures!! I had no idea you could choose more than one park, I'm going to add that too my list of must haves for my wedding :)

It's actually both. Mickey's ears are pearls and his head is crystal. I ordered it from Rosie and she had it delivered to my room the day before the wedding.

I forgot to mention they also offer a bag just like the Mickey bag but with Cinderella's coach on it. Both are beautiful!!! I was really torn as to which one to chose but I kept leaning towards Mickey stuff for the wedding.

Just found this!

Bridalpurses1.jpg

Cool! I never knew about the Cindy Coach one, so I got the Mickey one (which I still think is so cute :) ) Just a lame random question that just popped into my head. The $35 I'm paying for it is to keep it, right? I'm never sure what is a rental and what's for keeps and I just started thinking about that ;) Thanks!

Cool! I never knew about the Cindy Coach one, so I got the Mickey one (which I still think is so cute :) ) Just a lame random question that just popped into my head. The $35 I'm paying for it is to keep it, right? I'm never sure what is a rental and what's for keeps and I just started thinking about that ;) Thanks!

They have cinderellas coach in everything...

They have a variety of mickey beaded stuff-- the bag, the guestbook and pin, etc... and they also have the same in cinderella's coach... heres the book and pin.

Sorry about the photo quality-- i took this just before I had to ship it back because they sent me the wrong one (I had ordered the mickey guestbook and pin).. haha
Christmas2006010.jpg

Christmas2006012.jpg

I really really wanted to get the Mickey scrapbook they have. I don't trust myself with delicate white stuff though!

Here are pictures of the other Mickey items:

NewImage.jpg

NewImage2.jpg

NewImage3.jpg

Pricing for items above:

Small Mickey bag $35.00
Large Mickey bag $60.00
The smaller guest book is $55.00
The pen and stand is $25.00
Cake knife and server is $50.00
Garter set is $20.00

The large book is a memory book and it's $90.00. Rosie described it as having
a place for shower, engagement, honeymoon and wedding info. You
can write dates, stories and add in pictures as well, it also includes a
guest book for the wedding.

All items are only for those having DFTWs and can be ordered through disney floral.

I can't seem to get a better picture of these but I wanted you all to see my earrings!!

My mom made these from Swarovski crystals. They have 3 Mickey heads on them. We went to the outlet and bought some .99 cent earrings and took the Mickey's off to add them.
P1010044.jpg

Oh Amber I LOVE those! You're lucky that you're mom is crafty like that! I am looking for a cute pair for me - but I don't want the cheesy ones that you buy there and I can't see spending a lot on a pair I'll probably only wear once! Lucky you!
BTW, I'm waiting to hear all about your b-day!!!!:bday:
Talk to you soon! :wave2:

They were dirt cheap to make!

I haven't had time to update my TR or start my birthday one because DH gave me a Nintendo DS Lite (in pink of course) for my birthday. I'm such a game addict!!!!!! I've barely done anything else since I got it!

I'm going to get some updates done today!! I swear!

Don't you just love pink things?!?!?!?!
I'm sure they were cheap to make, but I am sort of too left-brained to do those crafty things! I still haven't gotten the crystals to glue on my veil - too nervous about screwing that up!!!! :rotfl:

We just got our albums from Disney photography this week so I thought I would show them to you!

We have a 4x6 album from the wedding and a folio from MK and one from Epcot. Luckily I called Disney and they allowed me to pick the pictures myself for the 2 photoshoots. They also send you copies of all the pictures from those two shoots.

The front of the 4x6 intimate album:
AMDIS027.jpg

The back:
AMDIS028.jpg

Inside not every page has a Mickey but there are 2 different kinds:
AMDIS029.jpg

The MK & EPCOT folio:
AMDIS031.jpg

AMDIS033.jpg

AMDIS032.jpg

Those are beautiful. I am so excited for my MK shoot and looking at yours makes me even more excited!

Your pictures looked very beautiful. Were you happy with the Disney photography services?

I was very happy with Disney photography. The only thing I would change is I would have added an extra hour of photography. I didn't get all the shots I wanted because we ran out of time!

The albums look great! I really like the style of the folio.

Mooore questions:
What number did you call (and when) to select the photos? I'd hate to just have the album show up in the mail one day without getting a chance to pick what's in it!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter