April 26th Cruise Looking for Pin Traders

thanks for the nice message. I have sent you guys a pm after I noticed yours. We are really looking forward to this cruise, wish you guys were with us as well. I still have everyone's postcard from last year. Kaighley and I have become obessive pin collectors so we will be bringing a few more this year to trade.

Tap and Dap, can I make a suggestion that we do like last year and find out closer to the time how many people will come to the meet and then we each do a postcard for every family and put our names ages and cabin #s on them, in case people want to join up on their own as well if they meet people of similiar ages etc.

Can't wait to get out of this minus 29 degrees celsisus winter:eek:
Wenabre

or should that be pins???

And I will definitely bring some postcards from the great white north (we got about another foot in the last 36 hours).

See everybody then,
Dragon Lady

Can't believe how close it is, we are now getting shore excursion information in the mail, so it can't be too far off.

OK a list of everyone attending sounds great, so we will start it off. We will be there. TAP & DAP.

Hi there,

I just posted this on the other thread, but it makes sense for this one as well.

A rough total from the info on both posts and we are looking at approximately:

19 dis identities,
31 families or attachments (ie I am a 29yo "attachment" who is coming with my family but I live in a different part of the country),

this is further divided into:
63 adults and
34 teens or kids.

The only two families I haven't included are Mrs. PotatoHead and tworgs (who are on the cruise list but haven't posted on either of these threads).

Hope this helps,
DL

Can't wait for the warmth of the cruise, it has warmed up to a balmy 0 F up here from a low of -20F this morning.

Hi everyone! Please count us in at the DIS/pin meet. I'll be there with my sister (angelaj on the DIS) and my husband, Robert, who is not a DISer.. but what the heck, I guess we'll let him tag along anyway.. :) Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Susan

Hi everyone! Please count us in at the DIS/pin meet. I'll be there with my sister (angelaj on the DIS) and my husband, Robert, who is not a DISer.. but what the heck, I guess we'll let him tag along anyway.. :) Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Susan

Hey Susan,

Already had you in my unofficial list with Angela, but as a separate entity so you and Angela would both get postcards.

I am glad to hear the Angela, yourself and your DH are going to be our tablemates, it should be a riot. Have you heard about the toe games yet? Just the thought of picking up bobby pins, etc with my toes gives me the chills.

Can't wait to meet everyone and bask in the warm sun:sunny: .

Take Care
Danielle

Just added Wendilyn from our other posting and the numbers stand at :

65 Adults
37 Youths
20 DIS identities and
32 Families or attachments

WHooHoooo.....

DL

With only about 18 days left, thought I would bump this up as a reminder of where and when we are going to meet.

Monday April 28th at 2:00 pm we'll meet in the Promenade Lounge Deck 3 next to the Internet Computers side of the Lounge.

Remember to bring post cards from your home town with your name and address and cabin numbers so everybody knows who everyone is.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Tap & Dap, I see you are from the Chicago area. I lived there the first 30 years of my life and I am dying for a piece of Gino's Deep Dish Pizza. Do you think you could sneak one on board for me? Just don't tell DH - I got him hooked a few years ago when we visited there - and I certainly don't want to share!!

Would Love to help, but it probably would spoil before the cruise as we are going to Florida next Wednesday and would have no way to keep it cool. Gosh only 7 days away.

It is getting close. Can't wait to see everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter