April 26th Cruise Looking for Pin Traders

tap & dap

Dis Veteran & WDW CM
Wondering if there will be any fellow pin traders on the April 26th Western 7-Day Carribean Cruise that might be interested in a pin meet and get together?

I may not have many pins, but a Dis Meet/Get Together sounds great! After another 8 inches of snow today, I'm ready for our Western cruise!

I'd love to get together for a pin meet! I don't have a ton of pins, but I do have a pretty nice little collection, along with a few rarities/collectibles. And I do have a couple of cast member exclusive pins from California Adventure that I got in trades at Epcot a few months ago that I'm looking to trade. Maybe lunch on one of our at-sea days would be a good time. Let us all know!

We have friends in both Florida and California who buy pins for us, so we always have different things to trade, but always love the new stuff from California. Does anyone have any thoughts on where we should meet or a day and time.

Last year when we met on the Eastern Cruise, we met in the lounge next to the computer stations, and it was pretty nice, and there was a place to buy drinks etc. We met mid day on the first all day at sea. The original place was going to be a rear deck outside, but the seas were so high they closed the deck.

Let us know your thoughts.

Unfortunately, we cruise two weeks after you but I just wanted to let all of you know what a nice couple "tap & dap" are!!

We meet them last April on our cruise Dismeet and wish we had had a few pins to trade!

Enjoy your cruise!!

two4ruff (aka Jill - remember me?;) )

Our first at-sea day on Monday sounds like a good idea. I don't have any suggestions on where since this will be my first cruise! It'll be fun meeting everyone. Tap and Dap, maybe you should just announce a time and a place. I hope some of our non-pin-trading DIS friends will also come just so we can meet you!

We met them on the Magic last April also. They were very nice and I wish we were on the same cruise again.

First off thanks for all the kind words, we really did have a lot of fun at the Dis Meet last year on the April Cruise, all the people we met were just great, and yes we do remember them all.

Ok So April 26th Cruise how about we meet in the afternoon of the first day at sea, so here goes.

Monday April 28th at 2:00 pm we'll meet in the Promenade Lounge Deck 3 next to the Internet Computers side of the Lounge.

One thing we did last year that was really cool is we all brought postcards from our home city with our name and address on it so everyone exchanged cards and knew who everyone was.

So what do you think of the time, place and cards?

Let us know.

I feel out of it about pin trading, but I would love to put some faces with the names on this board, so a meet on Monday sounds good to me!

Only 100 days to go and I will be ready! We are in the middle of a huge lake effect snow event here - 14 inches or so in the past 6 hours with no end in sight! Warm sand, a cool body of water to swim in, room service, new friends - WOW!! It's hard to believe. ;)

Beth

Can't wait to meet everyone! I'll be there with pins and postcards. Can't believe it's almost here!

Hi There Tap and Dap!!
I didn't know you guys were going on the same cruise that we are going to be doing. I know that two4ruff were going at a later date and john and shirley said they might cruise in Feb or March. It will be nice to meet up with some one from the last cruise. My Step-Daughter will be with us as well this cruise and my Mom will be coming again, so it will be the four ' girls' in our group. I think a postcard and pin meet is a great idea. I can't believe that its getting so close now, I am actually starting to get a little excited!We are in the cabin next to the one we were in before up on deck eight....I figured four women X luggage X shopping X Shoes, that we would need the extra space and Kaighley will be able to do the adult pool and Palos this time, though she'll probably still get asked her age all the time ( she hates that cute little baby face) !! Oh if anyone knows some one with the Pudge pin from Lilo and Stitch the one where the fish is eating the peanut butter sandwhich, I would love to trade for it!! Its really for the Kid !!
Hope to see you all soon!!
Wenabre
:D

wenabre, wish we were cruising with you again this year. We are cruising on the March 29 Western. Will miss you and your sweet daughter. Is she still thrilled about the ring from the last cruise? Hope she gets all her favorite pins.
judy

Hi Judy,
Sorry for not answering sooner...Yes, it would be nice to have met up again but who knows, maybe next year. Also you can post a report and let us know what to do and what not to do on the western cruise. Yes my DD still loves her ring and wears it all the time. She also is sporting her school ring as this is the year she graduates from grade 13 or OA as they call it here in Ontario.
Next September she will be heading away to University about 6 hours drive from here and it will be me the D Dog and D Cat left in the house. DD and I are planning a trip by ourselves in Aug before she goes away to WDW and hoping to stay on site. Its going to be hot...but it will be fun !!

To Tap & Dap:

Remember us.

You may still have the postcard we traded on the Eastern last April.

Shirley 38 & john59. Shirley is the big Pin Trader. I just wear my alter ego (below) "THE HAT"

Doing the Eastern again 2/22/03.

Met some great people last April. A special hello to Wenabre and her super daughter Kaighley.

Can't wait to get out of this Philly snow.

John & Shirley
:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter