April 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

We are still looking for character meals April 29 - May 5, for a party of 4. Also hoping for an earlier dinner at Ohana... I don't have much, but would be willing to trade the following:

CP Breakfast 4/29
LTT Dinner 5/1
Tutto Italia Dinner 5/4

Thanks!

Just bumping up as we are still looking!

Still looking for a sci-fi diner reservation for 4 either lunch or dinner on April 23rd. Thanks!

We just switched from the AKL to the Poly and I would love to get the 'Ohana character breakfast for my DD for her birthday. I have been calling for three weeks to no avail. It was a last minute switch, but I figured I'd try now that we're staying there. Could you pm me if you plan on cancelling for breakfast between 8 - 10am? Thank you. It would mean a lot to both of us :thumbsup2

BUMP

Less than 2 weeks until our honeymoon but still hoping

:love:

Hi there, I don't have one to give up but I called and called for this dinner because my DD just recently started watching Cinderella and loves the Tremaine sisters. I got on the phone immediately and of course there was nothing (i'm going the same time as you....). Good news is, after calling for probably three weeks a few times a day, I hit it just right and got a 5:00 ADR, so it can happen. Keep trying and you will get it. I've been trying for two weeks to get 'Ohana breakfast with Lilo and Stitch but still working on that one, but I'm not giving up! Good luck, and keep at it :goodvibes

If anyone is cancelling a res at Ohana the week of April 26-May 1st for dinner, please please let me know first...we're a party of 3 or 4 (we'll take what we can get, as one person is local and will come along if we can accommodate....otherwise join us another evening...).

Thank you!

Still *desperately* trying to get an ADR for 1900 Park Fare on April 29th...anytime for 5 or 6 people. Its my daughters bday and for some odd reason when I made our rez I made it for 4 people, forgetting my mother! :scared: lol.

I have a rez for 1900 PF on 4/29 at 505pm.... if you have one for a larger group you dont need....please email me!!!! I can swap with you or just cancel mine if you dont need it.

WANTED::tinker:pixie dust

MAY 1

***Cinderella's Royal Table dinner

Little guy's 4th birthday is May 1 and he wants to eat in the castle.

If you can help out, please PM me!

Looking for:

Hoop De Doo Musical Review April 28, 7:15 show, 2 adults OR
Cinderella's Royal Table April 28, Dinner 2 adults Any time! OR
Chef Mickeys April 28, Dinner, 2 adults, Any Time

Other available times for Cinderella's Royal Table are May 2-May 4 breakfast, again party of 2

Chef Mickeys Breakfast May 2-4

Also Looking for Tusker House breakfast May 2 or 3rd, Party of 2 any time

I have Spirit of Aloha April 28, 8pm show for 2 to trade that I will also be canceling at sometime regardless of the getting one of the others so if you are interested in this please PM.

I also have Cinderella's Royal Table for lunch May 2nd, party of 2, 12:50pm that I would trade for either the dinner on May 1st I have requested or one of the breakfasts May 2-4. I would keep this one but I am in Animal Kingdom that day and it just doesn't work very well....

Thanks!

Here's a long shot, but happy to trade for the following (2 adults)

I want, in order of interest:
- Rose & Crown: Dinner between 7:30 - 8:30 on 5/10, 5/14, 5/15, 5/16 or 5/18 (so we can watch FW)
- Le Cellier: Any Dinner after 7 PM 5/10 - 5/16, or 5/18 or ANY lunch between 5/10 and 5/18 (really want to take the BF here during this week for his bday!)
- CA Grill, Plaza or Ohana: Any dinner around 8 PM (so we can catch FW) on 5/10, 5/12, 5/15

Willing to trade:
- Boma: Dinner on 5/14 at 8:20 PM
- Ohana: Dinner on 5/12 at 9:40 PM
- Cape May: Breakfast on 5/10 (hey great Mother's Day gift!) at 10:55 AM
- Coral Reef: Lunch 5/14 at 1:30 PM
- BierGarten: Dinner on 5/15 at 7:25 PM

Just email me and hopefully we can figure something out. Thanks!

Looking for Breakfast but will take a dinner for 6 on any of these dates.

May 1st
May 2nd
May 4th
thanks.

Hello all:)
I'm looking for a breakfast or dinner at Ohana for 2. We'll be in FL from April 30th through May 6!! We have a little (and I do mean very little) Hawaiin heritage and I thought it would be fun for my son and I to dine there:yay:

I do have a couple meals I am willing to trade. I have Tusker House for 2 on the 30th at 1:50 which includes preferred seating for the Nemo show.

I have a breakfast at Ohana on May 4th at 8:10, but we're doing the EMH the night before at MK so that's pretty much a no go for the little guy.

I also have a breakfast on May 3rd at Chef Mickeys for 2. It's at 7:10 so I'm looking for somethign maybe a litttttle bit later.

I'm getting picky here I know! :rolleyes1

Okay... I keep posting but at least my request is changing some... ha-ha

Looking for:
Cinderella's Royal Table, Dinner, April 28th Party of 2 OR
Cinderella's Royal Table, Breakfast, May 1, 2, or 4 PArty of 2 OR
Cinderella's Royal Table, Lunch, May 1, Party of 2

To trade I have:
Cinderella's Royal Table, Lunch, May 2, 12:50pm, party of 2

Thanks!

Just wanted to encourage everyone to keep calling for your reservations, I've been calling for LeCellier for lunch and they had one available today! :)

We just switched from the AKL to the Poly and I would love to get the 'Ohana character breakfast for my DD for her birthday. I have been calling for three weeks to no avail. It was a last minute switch, but I figured I'd try now that we're staying there. Could you pm me if you plan on cancelling for breakfast between 8 - 10am? Thank you. It would mean a lot to both of us :thumbsup2

Dn't fret if yo cant get a resi to Ohana. They typically keep one or two tables for 8 for walk ups between 8:30 and 9 am. Check with the concierge when you arrive as well...

How does this even work? I have a reservation I was going to cancel.

Le Cellier for lunch. Monday 4/27, at 11:40am. I have 2 tables of 4, and we're going to go counter service instead that day to free up the schedule.

Still looking! We also have a rez for 6 at Tonys on 4/29 7:15pm as our backup plan...in case they cant accomodate us at 1900 PF.

Still *desperately* trying to get an ADR for 1900 Park Fare on April 29th...anytime for 5 or 6 people. Its my daughters bday and for some odd reason when I made our rez I made it for 4 people, forgetting my mother! :scared: lol.

I have a rez for 1900 PF on 4/29 at 505pm.... if you have one for a larger group you dont need....please email me!!!! I can swap with you or just cancel mine if you dont need it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter