April 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
April 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone and anyone is welcome to post ressie they want to cancel, trade or just want from someone who may be cancelling or trading.

All that is require to do a transfer/trade is two willing parties, the phone# name and party size for the person who is wanting the ressie to be provided to the owner of the original ressie.

When posting please make a title listing Cancel or Trade, the date, and the location list all other info in the post itself that way it will be quicker for others to spot your post and respond.

Just cancelled CRT breakfast on April 24th at 8:20 AM.... great ressie time if you want to walk down Main Street and take pics in front of the castle with barely anyone around (park doesn't open until 9 AM)! :thumbsup2

Hi All,

We currently have a reservation for 2 tables of 4 (party of 8) but REALLY need a table for 8. If you are cancelling lunch on April 29th (wednesday) for a table of 8 PLEASE PM me right away before cancelling, I would love to change my current ressie. This would make Grandma VERY happy, as it's the twins and older daughter's first trip!!

Thanks so much!!

We missed getting an ADR at CRT for breakfast. Please let me know if you will be canceling an ADR for breakfast anytime between April 19th and 25th inclusive. We are a party of 5, but can be 3.

Thank you
Rachael

Looking for Mama Melrose Fantasmic package for party of 4 on Sunday, April 5th.

We currently have a ressie for 3:30 - but kids want the Block Party Bash and can't see how we'd make it in time to our ADR. Hoping to find something later, if anyone has and is going to cancel.

thanks!

Hi we are looking for the HDDR on 4/21 tier 2 or 3 for the 7:15 show for 5 people.
we have the 5:00 show tier 2 ..we could trade???

need 1900 PF after 5:00 on 4/22 for 11...this one is a long shot but worth a try!

Thanks!!!!

We currently have a reservation for 2 tables of 4 (party of 8) but REALLY need a table for 8.

Even if you don't get a trade or cancellation, don't give up hope of being seated together. Just tell the CM at the check-in desk that you'd prefer an 8 top and you might get lucky. ;)

I have 2 tables of 2 at 12:45 p.m. on Saturday, April 4.

Would like to trade for 2 tables of 2 or table of 4 for breakfast or lunch either Sunday April 5 or Friday April 10th.

Have Table of 4 and Table of 3 for 8:00 p.m. If anyone plans to cancel an earlier reservation of any size our party can split up. (2 Families.) The 2 year old may not make it until 8:00 for dinner.

Would trade one table for an earlier reservation or both.

Sorry a bit off topic, but wasn't sure where else to post this. We changed our dates from April 2-9 to April 4-11.

I will be calling to cancel the April 2-9 reservation at Caribbean Beach resort. It is for a King room. Right now they are showing no availability at CBR and thought this might open up some possibilities for anyone looking to go during that time period.

I'll wait a few hours to see if I hear from anyone on this board looking to book there before I call to cancel.

Hi! We are a family of 4 looking for an ADR at Chef Mickeys (Dinner) for 4-10 or 4-16! Or, Ohanas for 4-10! Thanks for any help!:cheer2:

I just cancelled a dinner on 4/19 at The Sci-Fi and a 2:50pm at LeCellier on April 23rd. Thought someone might be interested in LeCellier. I decided on an earlier time.

I have Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic Dinner package for 3 (I think the seeting is 3:50, but my confirmation is at work) on Sunday 4/5/09 and Coral Reef on Tuesday 4/7/09 Table for 7 (a table for 3 and a table for 4) at 8:00 p.m. that I will be cancelling. I'm holding on for now in case anyone on this board wants them.

Trying to get an evening ressie at O'hana on one of these dates....
around 6ish. (table of 5)

Hello, I am canceling a few ressies from my April trip.

4/13 4:15pm Garden Grill party of 6
4/14 4:10pm Garden Grill party of 6
4/16 4pm Coral Reef party of 4

I am going to cancel them now. Thought you might want to grab one as they are all now booked on these dates. It is currently 2:15pm on Wednesday Feb 3rd. Good Luck if you are looking for one of these, hope I could help. Tammy

We missed ADRs at CRT, since I thought we were supposed to wait until 90 days out....:sad2:
Our dates are 4/29-5/9 if anyone has any cancellations!!:wave2: We prefer lunch, but will take breakfast!! Party of 5 or 6....

TIA!!:flower3: :goodvibes :flower3:

CRT is all booked up. We are looking for a reservation for 4, for breakfast or lunch anytime between April 25-May 1st.
Thanks!

I have a reservation at CRT on 4/20 at 12:05 for 6 people that I am going to be canceling. Let me know if interested...though not sure how/if a transfer would work with the credit card reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter