• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 18 to 24 - Live Trip Report

Pecos was ok. Hubs liked the free hot cheese.got chick sand & burger
Doing BTM again w SDFP. Q is 30 min for standby

my son loves the sorcerers game too....we played last june and when we there earlier this month. he loves trading too.

We stopped of to meet Daisy and Minnie. Had really cute interaction with Daisy, she did the "put a ring on it" dance for DH. her
Then we went to see if DD could w one more Sorc mission un Fantasyland. While she did that I got the PERFECT seat for my favorite attraction, Philharmagic. We made our way down to the East FP viewing section for Wishes. We're laying on the "grass" now, relaxing, near the very back and center. Hoping they don't force ppl to stand.
Here is our current view

IMAG00122.jpg

DH does not want to come to MK tomorrow. He wants to go to HS :(
I'm torn
We have done soo much here, and it is a short day. I'll at least consider it for him.

Tomorrow is sad leaving day. Don't think about it now though.
The view of MSEP from here isn't really bad at all. If I stood up I could probably see more. Lol

Everyone is standing. Like *** hats

You're killing me!

Here in Orlando now. Just hanging at the Royal Pacific to rest up for our early - late MK day tomorrow. Really enjoying your live report. Sorry you got rained on! We drove through a series of storms on our way here from Key Largo, probably the same ones that got you. I'm hoping for better weather tomorrow.

10:48 and we're in the car now driving back to pop
Exhausting but. Great day!

Watching Blackhawks game in the room. Mind not tired but body is wIpEd!

Looking at Crowd Calendars to see if switch to HS is possible. Kid will be livid, she wants to play Sorcerers all day.

Gah. I hate HS. So freaking boring. And TIERED. No good food. Jebus, I'll starve!!

Last day. Southwest Flight is at 7:10 PM with 6:40 boarding. Will check luggage here at Pop.

Leaving park at 4:30 pm to give us time to exit WDW, Drive to airport, drop off car and hopefully get to gate in time.
I am hoping Friday evening traffic on highway won't play a huge role.

Should be enough time right??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter