Apparent leak of photos of Wish atrium!!!

We're on the same cruise!

I can't wait to board!
so looking forward to it. We are doing back to back so we have the 3 night one right after also. Figured we would have more time to check everything out without feeling too rushed. We will also be able to eat at both restraunts twice so we can feel out the menu.

I was hoping to see more pictures of the cabins, but I’m sure that will come soon enough after she starts sailing.

Maybe it will look better if I was to see it in person. But from what I have seen thus far, the atrium to me is like putting lipstick on a pig. The rest of the ship I do like, other than the slide that looks so out of place. But hey, to each their own.

Still not sure if it's for me, but hope others can enjoy it! I will probably stick with the Magic and Dream classes.

To each their own.

The trim on the stairs in the atrium looks terrible. Like cheap white cardboard. Wasnt it supposed to be gold in all the artist photos? Atrium looks way too white.

hyperspace lounge also looks very much like a plain white wall room with a big computer generated screen. They couldnt make the planets and spaceships look a little less computer generated? They couldnt make the room a little more immersive like in the kids club?

everything else looks great. But those two main areas a big let down given what was originally advertised.

Last edited:
I’ve noticed a big difference inhow the atrium looks from the upper deck balconies vs from the ground floor. From above looking down, you see the chandelier up close and see the colorful carpet on each floor and it makes it look livelier. From the bottom floor, you look up and it just white everywhere—white columns, white stairs, white below each railing, white ceiling—it feels more blah.

The trim on the stairs in the atrium looks terrible. Like cheap white cardboard. Wasnt it supposed to be gold in all the artist photos? Atrium looks way too white.

hyperspace lounge also looks very much like a plain white wall room with a big computer generated screen. They couldnt make the planets and spaceships look a little less computer generated? They couldnt make the room a little more immersive like in the kids club?

everything else looks great. But those two main areas a big let dowm given what was originally advertised.
Looks gold to me… 🤷‍♂️

the photo from upstairs looking down has a gold tinge due to lighting. but the photo from the floor with cinderella in the front shows its clearly plain white.
Agreed, in contrast to the concept art picture whwre it appeared to have more gold on the stairs and each level. Now it is gold metal railings but big bands of white underneath.

1656538351492.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter