Apparent leak of photos of Wish atrium!!!

Interesting, looks like some of them are during construction, and some are finished product.

If the one with the people in it is finished product... I don't know what to say except something about it still looks unfinished. I thought the columns were supposed to be all lit up and sparkly? I HOPE that was not just a visual effect for the video/concept art? These just look plain white and the whole thing is very washed out as a result. I'm bummed :(

Do I spy an indoor slide?
Yes, that has already been disclosed to be a fun entrance to the kids club for little ones.

Interesting, looks like some of them are during construction, and some are finished product.

If the one with the people in it is finished product... I don't know what to say except something about it still looks unfinished. I thought the columns were supposed to be all lit up and sparkly? I HOPE that was not just a visual effect for the video/concept art? These just look plain white and the whole thing is very washed out as a result. I'm bummed :(

Yes, that has already been disclosed to be a fun entrance to the kids club for little ones.
Maybe the lights are at night??? I'm sure they are still working it all out. These are from supposedly someone on board now, maybe just the crowded shot??? Definitely under construction in some of these. It's possible they are still working it as it sails home.

I really hope they add some color. It's definitely white rice on white toast in there.

Oh, the slide for the kids club check in is such a fun idea, although I'm guessing pick-up will have to be on the same level as the actual club. I really "wish" I could talk my friend into doing a last-minute booking with our kids, husbands aren't interested but the kids would have a blast. I bet the atrium will look good once they've got the lighting right, lights really can make a huge difference.

Definitely a different style than they've ever done before. The Dream and Fantasy look/feel like a grown up Magic and Wonder to me. They went an entire different direction this time.

It's not a good thing or a bad thing. Just an observation.

Yeah, that carpet is very "old lady" and that picture under it with the maroon couches feels straight out of the 90s.

Maybe just me, but I am kinda surprised by the indoor slide and don't care for it.
Me neither. It looks so out of place and kind of cheap. Couldn't they theme it up a little better so it would blend in more?

Me neither. It looks so out of place and kind of cheap. Couldn't they theme it up a little better so it would blend in more?
I believe most of these are still work in progress. I'm sure Disney will have it looking spectacular by June 29. These pics appear to give us an idea of where they are going, but I don't assume it to be final. Painting and such are still happening here. I like what I'm seeing so far. We'll be onboard next month, so we'll know for sure then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter