AP vs.AAA vs. Rack Rates??????

tinkerrn

Needing 'pixie dust'!!
Planning on going in Sept. for a week, however, confused about the rates.
I thought that the AAA rate was great compared to the rack rates. I think they are about $100.00 off deluxe for that time. Now, the question I have is according to the boards here the AP rate is also about $100.00 off. Are the AP and AAA rates pretty much the same $$$ off the rack rates or am I way off? I have been debating if I should even get an AP for the $$$ off, when AAA is pretty good as it is. If the rates were a huge difference when using the AP discount, then we would take advatage to go back a few times next year. Also, just because you have an AP; do you automatically get the discount? Just very confused???? :wave2:

AAA rate is 10% off rack rates and an AP, if you can secure a room when codes come out are right now 100.00 off rack rate per night for Deluxes.

Wait I thought AAA rates were...

In general, the discounts run as follows:

* During Value Season you can get up to 15% off at the Disney Deluxe and Home-Away-From-Home resorts, or 20% off at the Value and Moderate resorts and the Ft. Wilderness campsites.
*During Regular Season you can usually get up to 10% off at the Disney Deluxe and Home-Away-From-Home resorts, or 15% off at the Value and Moderate resorts and the Ft. Wilderness campsites.
* During Peak Season you can usually get up to 10% off at the Disney Deluxe and Home-Away-From-Home resorts, or 15% off at the Value and Moderate resorts.
*The only time AAA/CAA discounts don't usually apply is Holiday Season (around Christmas).

taken from mousesavers

Nanu57v said:
Wait I thought AAA rates were...

In general, the discounts run as follows:

* During Value Season you can get up to 15% off at the Disney Deluxe and Home-Away-From-Home resorts, or 20% off at the Value and Moderate resorts and the Ft. Wilderness campsites.
*During Regular Season you can usually get up to 10% off at the Disney Deluxe and Home-Away-From-Home resorts, or 15% off at the Value and Moderate resorts and the Ft. Wilderness campsites.
* During Peak Season you can usually get up to 10% off at the Disney Deluxe and Home-Away-From-Home resorts, or 15% off at the Value and Moderate resorts.
*The only time AAA/CAA discounts don't usually apply is Holiday Season (around Christmas).

taken from mousesavers

This is correct. Discounts are subject to availability, so you might find some views/resorts not available with the discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter