AP Survey

JoeyPeligroso

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I just got a lengthy annual pass survey today. I’m not sure if this was similar to the one sent out earlier this year, but it did cover quite a bit of ground. Although this is not entirely linked to my membership with Disney Vacation Club, I certainly made mention of many of the concerns that have been expressed on these forums relative to satisfaction of current annual pass holders and access for those who wish to become annual pass holders in the future. Specifically, I also addressed the concerns of current DVC owners.

Certainly not sure where Disney is going with the survey, but hopefully they will look at many of the issues that are identified on surveys such as this as they consider the future of annual passes - especially the future of Disney Vacation Club and annual passes!

In addition to the standard demographics questions they included the following questions and topics:
1) What do you like most about AP?
2) What do you like least about AP?
3) What are items associated with AP the makes it valuable (discounts, parking, etc)?
4) They asked about park reservations and feelings relative to AP and availability of park reservations.
5) They inquired about frequency of use.
6) They asked about which events associated with AP ownership are important and which I was aware of/had attended?
7) They asked questions about relative value of the AP.
8) They inquired about length of ownership and plans to renew and why I may or may not be renewing?
9) They asked about access to park issues and importance - black out dates, etc.
10) They asked about use of and satisfaction with Genie +
11) They asked about use of and satisfaction with LL and ILL$

Those were the bulk of them from memory.

Last edited:
In addition to the standard demographics questions they included the following questions and topics:
1) What do you like most about AP?
2) What do you like least about AP?
3) What are items associated with AP the makes it valuable (discounts, parking, etc)?
4) They asked about park reservations and feelings relative to AP and availability of park reservations.
5) They inquired about frequency of use.
6) They asked about which events associated with AP ownership are important and which I was aware of/had attended?
7) They asked questions about relative value of the AP.
8) They inquired about length of ownership and plans to renew and why I may or may not be renewing?
9) They asked about access to park issues and importance - black out dates, etc.
10) They asked about use of and satisfaction with Genie +
11) They asked about use of and satisfaction with LL and ILL$

Those were the bulk of them from memory.

That sounds about right for the survey I got in October. I don’t remember the exact question, but my long answer referred to the derogatory “legacy fans” comments from upper management.

I'm glad you received the survey and were able to articulate your thoughts on behalf of yourself and DVC/potential DVC members and guests!

I think we will see more targeted surveys here in the short run as I believe Bob Iget isn't wasting a moment turning this ship.

We were at Wilderness Lodge a couple days ago and I was chatting with the DVC CM who whipped out a *new* DVC Member magnet (it's oval with gold lettering). Apparently they just got a small shipment and are waiting for more. I still don't have my AP's magnets LOL... One per family!

I'm glad you received the survey and were able to articulate your thoughts on behalf of yourself and DVC/potential DVC members and guests!

I think we will see more targeted surveys here in the short run as I believe Bob Iget isn't wasting a moment turning this ship.

We were at Wilderness Lodge a couple days ago and I was chatting with the DVC CM who whipped out a *new* DVC Member magnet (it's oval with gold lettering). Apparently they just got a small shipment and are waiting for more. I still don't have my AP's magnets LOL... One per family!
Thank you, I would like to see more data collected from DVC members. Certainly, I’d also like that data to be acted upon in a favorable manner as well. There have been a number of concerns that have come in the last several years for us and surveys are one way of collecting and appreciating that data in a timely fashion.

They should have different surveys for different groups. For example, the number of park reservations for those staying on site is a non issue, but a HUMUNGOUS issue for those who are not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter