AP Only Info Thread Reservation System /Extensions / Refunds

Sorry if this has been asked already! Our APs were activated as vouchers from Sams club. Wondering how the partial refund works? I’m guessing a gift card?

I'm seeing posts of resort reservations holders of May 2021, Nov 2020 receiving their early access (22 June) emails, so this information of a 60-day window must have been wrong..... imagine that! <smile>So, now I'm just hoping that making a park reservation for my Sept length-of-stay resort stay won't lock me out of also being able to make random park reservations for 3 days between 22 June and September....
Well, you could book the 3 days first ensuring the entitlement is drawn from the 3 day pool. Then book your length of stay resort days.

(I'm in the same boat with old MYW tickets and a Gold AP in MDE. I have August and December (during Gold blackout) resort reservations. If I book August first will the entitlements be drawn from the AP or MYW tickets? So, I might book December first to ensure this works).

ETA: I just realized this wouldn't work for you as you can't reserve the 3 non resort days until June 26th.

Last edited:
Really don't want to call again, because 1) Don't want to be on hold 2) I don't know if there's even anything the CM can do.

Same for my son.

Were you/he on monthly payment or fully paid?

When I talked to someone on Thursday, she may it sound like mine hadn't been extended yet because I didn't officially call them earlier to say I wanted extended (even though I had no choice because they don't give refunds on the final monthly payment)

Our extension isn't showing on the website but is on the App. DD's expires 3 days in to our trip before the extension and I don't want to risk not being able to make her ressies tomorrow. Since we have to make reservations on the website, I'm sitting on hold with VIP Passholder (currently 47 minutes).

Also they said passholders can make new room-only resort reservations beginning June 26th for stays January 1, 2021 through December 26, 2021 (those dates are as of today but she predicts will be changed to 12/31/21 before next weekend when we call)
Will AP holders be able to make those 2021 resort reservations online, or will they need to call in?

For the AP previews of MK and AK, are you allowed to attend a preview on both the 9th and 10th? Or are you only allowed one preview day?
I think I have seen conflicting information. I did a chat with a CM last night and she said the preview was subject to availability but you could attend both days if you got a reservation.

We have an on-site December trip booked but right now our AP expires November 29 (extended from August 4). Am I correct that I won’t be able to make park reservations for December tomorrow since the extra 30 days won’t be tacked on until October? Is renewing our passes now even an option, or do I have to be in the 60 day window? We are coming down in August too and I was hoping to wait and see how that goes before committing to renew for another year.

Our extension isn't showing on the website but is on the App. DD's expires 3 days in to our trip before the extension and I don't want to risk not being able to make her ressies tomorrow. Since we have to make reservations on the website, I'm sitting on hold with VIP Passholder (currently 47 minutes).
We're in the same boat! The app is reflecting the additional 117 days but the website is not. Thankfully, the original expiration was 2/14/2021 so I should be able to make park reservations for our December trip but would you please post back what you find out about the conflicting app v.s. website data?

Has anyone else had this happen - our passes updated Friday from August 4 to November 29. I just checked again in both the app and on my laptop and now they have reverted to August 4. Eek! I need to reserve parks tomorrow for our August trip!
*EDIT*
They show as August 4 under “my profile” but under “tickets and passes” they still show Nov. 29. So I guess I’m good?

Monthly. He was paying for himself but we had the same expiration date, i paid for myself and my dd. His cc is still active and current so that's not the issue.

I called the passholder line and they connected me with someone from the monthly AP department. That person told me that because my last payment was on March 1st, my pass was “paid in full” when parks closed and therefore I would get an extension. He said if your pass was not paid in full, you would not get an extension and would instead receive a partial refund.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter