AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

it is and I can't, I keep getting redirected to the page to purchase AP's
I think that’s a glitch! I’ve had that happen before many times and I’ve had AP for years! I’m sorry...just keep trying. I’ve been on hold for over 30 minutes so there probably won’t be anything left. I tried to rebook but no availability. Good luck to everyone else! Maybe I can catch someone else’s cancellation closer to our trip (if a discount exists for mid October including Columbus Day weekend)!

Tower standard club isn't available.
Tower water 235.69
Tower standard king 286.95
Tower Deluxe suite, club 574.73
Tower One Bedroom Suite, club 918.23

thank you!

I'm going to see if they can give me a good rate for YC and if not I'll stick with my non discounted rate at GT std cl. I'm not a huge fan of having to travel by bus or car to a park but we do love club level. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I think that’s a glitch! I’ve had that happen before many times and I’ve had AP for years! I’m sorry...just keep trying. I’ve been on hold for over 30 minutes so there probably won’t be anything left. I tried to rebook but no availability. Good luck to everyone else! Maybe I can catch someone else’s cancellation closer to our trip (if a discount exists for mid October including Columbus Day weekend)!

I've been on hold for 30 minutes now.

I am up to 25 minutes. I took the time to book through the general public discount first as a backup. I should have called first and then do the other. Ugh
I’m up to 43 minutes! I think you did great securing the GP discount! I wish I had done that because I may end up with nothing!

I’m up to 43 minutes! I think you did great securing the GP discount! I wish I had done that because I may end up with nothing!

It is all too early in the morning for the math involved in figuring out the best deal. :rotfl2:

I should have used a different phone to call but I don't want to lose my spot. 32 minutes and counting...

Exhausting. Woke up an hour ago to see the discounts dropped. None of my split stays would let me modify, so had to make all new reservations. Apparently nothing left for YC CL for my 3 nights, so changed to BWI CL.
Got the discounts tho, and saved a lot. (Nov 17-23)
Good luck all!!
Coffee... :faint:

I took a risk and bought plane tickets yesterday hoping a room discount would come out this week. Thank goodness it paid off! Was hoping for a good deal at the Tower at CSR but the best mod deal I saw besides CBR was for POR which I love anyway so I booked that. Saved about $50/night over the rate I saw yesterday so I’ll take it.

I’m right behind you...47+ now! What does more than 30 minutes mean? Over an hour?
Im at 57 so looks like the answer is a resound YES. I got the Florida Rate on my room but trying to see if they will apply the AP rate as its not allowing me on line

Oooh yikes - the reservations line is saying all circuits are busy. Not that I'm seeing any availability for online (even booking a new room) for a passholder discount at one of the All Star resorts. I may try and call later - but it's crazy if there's no availability, since I've had a room booked and first tried to modify it this morning at 7am.

@Tall Todd

could you give me the whole price for YC club level for 10/26 to 10/30? Please and thank you! I'm wondering if the discount is less for 10/26 because it's a Saturday.

It's so annoying that I can't see the discounts. ;) ;)

Staying at BC 11/8-11/12 and was hoping for a discount on our standard view with AP, no luck, only club level. Used the Fall & Holiday discount and saved $230 which I’ll take. Now me and DH are discussing maybe changing resorts. We are doing the Wine & Dine Classic at Swan & Dolphin and would really love to just stay at BW for a relaxing vacation. Good Luck everyone!

Our trip is 8/29-9/4. Is it possible to book for the full week without having to change rooms? 1 reservation with rack rate 8/29-9/1 and AP rate 9/1-9/4?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter