AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

Would anyone be willing to check a couple of place and dates for me please? Nov 9-12 , and BWI or Port Orleans or AK. Any help is very appreciated, thank you!

Availability was pretty limited for mid-October and didn't fit my dates/resort. Oh well. I would love a discount, but I was happy with the price to begin with.

From what I gather .. they don't ever have discounts for the Little Mermaid rooms at AOA do they? They always seem excluded? We are purposely picking those rooms for my daughter.

Looks like different people with different hold times as well. Ive been for onver 90 minutes and others getting through.

We have fun and sun booked already for early September, but want to change resorts, so crossing my fingers. I finally got into the IVR! Now here's praying I don't get dropped!
We wanted to do the same for one of our trips but this discount isn't anywhere near as good as the Sun & Fun.

Yep, thats what I have for 8/30-9/2. CSR at around $170 a night. I looked at 9/1 but this new discount can't touch the S&F.
Same here. Even paying rack rate for the YC on our last night (Oct 1 was beyond the offer) I still can't find availability that beats what I'm paying. Between lack of availability and the increased rack rate, there's no savings for me. If the YC had availability for our dates under the new rate, I would save some, but not a lot. I'm just glad I got the sf rate when I did!

Looks like different people with different hold times as well. Ive been for onver 90 minutes and others getting through.
I’ve been on hold 1:34:43...wonder if I’m just floating in the cosmos somewhere??!!

Ugh! So frustrating about no dates for Aug 30th check in - We're there Aug 30th - Sept 1.

Only discount is the Disney Visa one - lets hope I can call back and switch my ressie using it and it's not all gone.

unfortunately those didn't work. :(

Are you sure the AP vouchers are assigned properly in MDE, and you’re fully logged in (not just cookies remembering you) and you’re set to US (it can change from screen to screen) before you try to check availability on the special offers page? Before I activated my AP, I was able to see all of the discounts that way.

Are other seeing weekends not available for passholder rates? I’ve got a poly res I’m trying to modify and currently have weekdays at the AP rate but weekends are only showing full price (not even GP rate). Wondering if this could be an instance of holding back weekend rates? But I can pull up AP weekend rates at other places if I go for a full week, I thought weekends not being available was an across the board, available no where situation?

Also if you book a whole week at an AP rate can you then modify it to a few days?

Last edited:
Thanks for the update! I was just able to secure an AP reservation online at BWI for our December dates. Our previous reservation was a Bounceback at the GF. Looove the GF but, I’ve already had two stays there this year, and saving $100 a night was too good to pass up.

Plus my mom, who is traveling with me, loooooves the BWI. And we spend most of our time at Epcot WS anyway. Win win win!

Good luck everyone!!!

Availability was pretty limited for mid-October and didn't fit my dates/resort. Oh well. I would love a discount, but I was happy with the price to begin with.

From what I gather .. they don't ever have discounts for the Little Mermaid rooms at AOA do they? They always seem excluded? We are purposely picking those rooms for my daughter.

We got a AP discount for Little Mermaid rooms at AOA for the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter