AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

Thanks for the alert Dis members! Just booked Coronado Springs in the new tower for $188/nt in August. That seems to be in the typical AP discount range. I’m pleased with it.

I did see Boardwalk for $298/nt. That was a tempting price for the Epcot area, but decided to stick with CSR.

Has anyone been having website issues (well, more than usual LOL)?

Every time I try to look at the new AP rates I get this:

Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 10.42.05 AM.png

And then when the time finishes it redirects me to the main WDW homepage. I'm using an incognito Chrome window on a Mac and private browsing session in Safari on my iPhone.

Has anyone been having website issues (well, more than usual LOL)?

Every time I try to look at the new AP rates I get this:

View attachment 396579

And then when the time finishes it redirects me to the main WDW homepage. I'm using an incognito Chrome window on a Mac and private browsing session in Safari on my iPhone.

Yeah, someone else reported the same issue in another thread. I think it's just from the high volume due to all the new discounts.

I checked the AP discount for our reservation at the Wilderness Lodge at the end of August. The AP discount was 25% while we have a bounceback discount of 30%. So the AP discount isn't cheaper than what we have.

Never mind. I finally just put the dates in on the regular homepage and clicked the passholder summer room offer circle under discounts. I should just be used to the bad IT by now :rotfl:

Can someone look up the AP rates available for 7/08-7/15 for me? Moderates and deluxes? Thanks!

Just booked July 16-22 Poly CL. I am pumped, I grew up going to Poly and my wife and kids have never seen it. We have stayed YC or Swan/Dolphin last 3 trips.

Can someone look up the AP rates available for 7/08-7/15 for me? Moderates and deluxes? Thanks!
I put in 2 adults and 2 juniors. These are the cheapest rates at each, plus tax:
POFQ $202
Saratoga $260
BW Villas $415
Copper Creek $350
CSR $208
AKL Kidani $285
YC $505
POR $202
BC $465
AKL $346
BWI $313
GF $408
FW $243
OKW $260
Poly $397
Poly Villa $446
AKL Jambo Villa $358
CR - $366
Boulder Villa $332
WL $308
CBR $197
BC Villa $447

Currently, lots of availability! Let me know if there is a particular resort that you want to see room categories.

I put in 2 adults and 2 juniors. These are the cheapest rates at each, plus tax:
POFQ $202
Saratoga $260
BW Villas $415
Copper Creek $350
CSR $208
AKL Kidani $285
YC $505
POR $202
BC $465
AKL $346
BWI $313
GF $408
FW $243
OKW $260
Poly $397
Poly Villa $446
AKL Jambo Villa $358
CR - $366
Boulder Villa $332
WL $308
CBR $197
BC Villa $447

Currently, lots of availability! Let me know if there is a particular resort that you want to see room categories.
Thanks for looking those up for me! I think as of right now what I've got is the cheapest, but we're planning to upgrade to APs when there in July, so hopefully some of these numbers show back up again later in the year. Keep hope alive!

Thanks for the alert Dis members! Just booked Coronado Springs in the new tower for $188/nt in August. That seems to be in the typical AP discount range. I’m pleased with it.

I did see Boardwalk for $298/nt. That was a tempting price for the Epcot area, but decided to stick with CSR.
You’re stronger than me! I think instead of saving $20 on my pop room I’m going to spend 3x more and take boardwalk.....it really is a great rate though!

Question, Apologize n advance for lengthy intro.., I’m will b new to AP/ Disney Visa cardholder. My husband applied for card, but we will not receive n mail for 1-2 weeks. I’m planning on upgrading my ticket to AP, but was planning to do @ park. My family of 2 adults/ 2 kiddos currently have Sun and Fun reservation for 6/-6/13 @ BC for $390/night. If I went ahead and upgraded my ticket to an AP or if applicable during stay a Visa promo, would I get a better discount? I read earlier n thread there is an AP Sun and Fun discount. I’m assuming this would save something more than general offer to public, but have nothing (number wise) to compare. I appreciate n advance any help!

Question, Apologize n advance for lengthy intro.., I’m will b new to AP/ Disney Visa cardholder. My husband applied for card, but we will not receive n mail for 1-2 weeks. I’m planning on upgrading my ticket to AP, but was planning to do @ park. My family of 2 adults/ 2 kiddos currently have Sun and Fun reservation for 6/-6/13 @ BC for $390/night. If I went ahead and upgraded my ticket to an AP or if applicable during stay a Visa promo, would I get a better discount? I read earlier n thread there is an AP Sun and Fun discount. I’m assuming this would save something more than general offer to public, but have nothing (number wise) to compare. I appreciate n advance any help!

For 6/6-6/13 the AP discount is $452.21 for water view. The AP discount couldn't beat my original Sun & Fun discount either.

The AP discount saved me $20 per night at AKL Club Level over the general public Fun and Sun that I had booked before it expired at the end of March. Does seem like a paltry amount for a fairly expensive room, despite the 35% off instead of the 30% Sun and Fun General Public discount.

I had read here that Disney raised prices last month. So, basically, they raised prices and offered a discount. So, with the new discount off the higher prices, it's the same or sometimes more expensive than before.

There are some good deals out there though. BWI has some nice rates.

Didn’t save a lot over the fun and sun, $40 total for a 4 night stay at CS tower. It’s better than nothing, but can’t compare to what we’re saving for our May trip under the other AP discount.

Try again. I checked, but wasn’t sure about my original rate so backed out. Next quote was standard rate, but I picked AP Summer rate and got it again.
Still unbookable. Even called in. Nothing available now. She said wait til the dust settles in a few days and try again.

The AP discount saved me $20 per night at AKL Club Level over the general public Fun and Sun that I had booked before it expired at the end of March. Does seem like a paltry amount for a fairly expensive room, despite the 35% off instead of the 30% Sun and Fun General Public discount.

I had read here that Disney raised prices last month. So, basically, they raised prices and offered a discount. So, with the new discount off the higher prices, it's the same or sometimes more expensive than before.

There are some good deals out there though. BWI has some nice rates.
I think the AP rate would save me about $20 a night, too. The problem is is that they don’t have the 14 nights that I have now available. I’ll keep checking though. :D

For 6/6-6/13 the AP discount is $452.21 for water view. The AP discount couldn't beat my original Sun & Fun discount either.

It looks like I’ll stick w/ what I have for now. I’m overwhelmed trying to organize discounts with dates. I’m not use to offers other than those to general public which isn’t a bad thing!

Thank u for speedy reply!!!

Can someone check prices for moderates and deluxes for dates 6/19 - 6/25? Please and thank you. :) I have POFQ for an average of $229/night right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter