AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

It's just stuck in orbit. Getting hammered.
Can someone check prices for moderates and deluxes for dates 6/19 - 6/25? Please and thank you. :) I have POFQ for an average of $229/night right now.
The June discounts have been out for a while. Here are the cheapest rooms (plus tax) with AP available 6/19-6/25. None are cheaper than what you currently have:

CR 508
BC 364
SSR 274
BRV 490
CCV 562
BWV 392
Poly 780
POR 265

It's just stuck in orbit. Getting hammered.

The June discounts have been out for a while. Here are the cheapest rooms (plus tax) with AP available 6/19-6/25. None are cheaper than what you currently have:

CR 508
BC 364
SSR 274
BRV 490
CCV 562
BWV 392
Poly 780
POR 265

Thank you! I was hoping something had changed, but it looks like I have the best deal. Thank you again for checking!

I think the AP rate would save me about $20 a night, too. The problem is is that they don’t have the 14 nights that I have now available. I’ll keep checking though. :D

Call in and have the AP rate applied to your current reservation. If there are still rooms allotted that haven’t had the rate applied yet, then they can apply it to your current reservation regardless of current availability. FWIW, I did this this morning for a BW room. If you’re going anyway, $20 per night is better than nothing. Good luck!

So I went ahead and purchased our APs for our July trip but I still can’t find the AP rates. Do the APs have to activated in order to see that? I do see them on MDE.

Call in and have the AP rate applied to your current reservation. If there are still rooms allotted that haven’t had the rate applied yet, then they can apply it to your current reservation regardless of current availability. FWIW, I did this this morning for a BW room. If you’re going anyway, $20 per night is better than nothing. Good luck!
I'm on hold with them now. She had it, and got an error when she tried to change it. She was going to contact guest services and put me on hold.
Edit- It’s all set! It’s saving me $212 so that offsets some of the parking. She was so very nice, and spent 29 minutes on the call. She mentioned the survey at the end, and I was going to give her top marks but the survey never came on. :(

Last edited:
I'm on hold with them now. She had it, and got an error when she tried to change it. She was going to contact guest services and put me on hold.
Edit- It’s all set! It’s saving me $212 so that offsets some of the parking. She was so very nice, and spent 29 minutes on the call. She mentioned the survey at the end, and I was going to give her top marks but the survey never came on. :(

Hey, $200...I’m really glad it worked out for you and you at least got a little money back!

Just applied the AP rate to my previously discounted room and saved an additional $200ish on my 7night stay! Although I'm a bit perturbed that I didn't get a notification about this thread that I followed...sigh.

UPDATE April 24 - AP Rates are out for two dates:

New Passholder Offer: July 1st - August 28
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/passholder-summer-savings-room/

Valid Dates:
For stays most nights July 1, 2019 through August 28, 2019

Discounts (up to 20% - 35%)
Values
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort - up to 25%
Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort - up to 25%
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort - up to 25%
Disney's All-Star Sports Resort - up to 25%
Disney’s Pop Century Resort - up to 25%

Moderates:
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort - up to 30%
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort - up to 30%
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort - up to 35%
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside - up to 20%
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter - up to 20%

Deluxe
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge - up to 35%
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn - up to 35%
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - up to 35%
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort - up to 35%
Disney’s Beach Club Resort - up to 30%
Disney’s Contemporary Resort - up to 25%
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort - up to 25%
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge - up to 25%

Deluxe Villas
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House – up to 35%
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village – up to 35%
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas – up to 35%
Disney’s Old Key West Resort – up to 35%
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa – up to 35%
Disney’s Beach Club Villas – up to 30%
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – up to 20%
Copper Creek Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – up to 20%
Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – up to 20%

Book Through
August 28, 2019

Eligibility

Passholder must present a valid Walt Disney World Pass at check-in.

Valid Travel Dates

Stays most nights July 1 through August 28, 2019

Length of Stay Requirements

• Minimum – 1 night
  • Maximum – 14 nights
Important Details
  • The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
  • Length of stay requirements may apply.
  • Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Advance reservations required.
  • Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
  • Passholders must present a valid Walt Disney World Pass at check-in.
Resort Hotels Included in This Offer
  • Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
  • Copper Creek Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
  • The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
  • Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
  • Disney's All-Star Music Resort
  • Disney's All-Star Sports Resort
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
  • Disney's Art of Animation Resort
  • Disney's Beach Club Resort
  • Disney's Beach Club Villas
  • Disney's BoardWalk Inn
  • Disney's BoardWalk Villas
  • Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
  • Disney's Contemporary Resort
  • Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
  • Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Disney's Old Key West Resort
  • Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
  • Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Studios only
  • Disney's Pop Century Resort
  • Disney’s Port Orleans – French Quarter
  • Disney's Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
  • Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
  • Disney's Wilderness Lodge
  • Disney's Yacht Club Resort

Passholder Offer: April 28 through June 30th

Book through June 30, 2019
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/passholder-sun-fun-room/

Discounts:
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort 30%
Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort 25%
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort 25%
Disney's All-Star Sports Resort 25%
Disney’s Pop Century Resort 25%

Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort 35%
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort 35%
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort 30%
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside 15%
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter 10%

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge 40%
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn 40%
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa 40%
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort 40%
Disney’s Beach Club Resort 30%
Disney’s Contemporary Resort 20%
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort 20%
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge 20%

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House 40%
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village 40%
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas 40%
Disney’s Old Key West Resort 40%
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa 40%

Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge 20%
Copper Creek Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge 20%
Disney’s Beach Club Villas 20%
Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Studios Only 20%

Eligibility
Passholder must present a valid Walt Disney World Pass at check-in.

Valid Travel Dates
Stays most nights April 28 through June 30, 2019

Length of Stay Requirements
  • Minimum – 1 night
  • Maximum – 14 nights
Important Details
  • The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
  • Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
  • Advance reservations required.
  • Length of stay requirements may apply.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
  • Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.

When will the next discounts come out?

This is when the discounts came out last year:
September through early October came out in mid-June (June 12)
Mid-October through December came out in mid-August (Aug 14)​

https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#codechart
Thank you! Been waiting for this & booked it today!

I had read here that Disney raised prices last month. So, basically, they raised prices and offered a discount. So, with the new discount off the higher prices, it's the same or sometimes more expensive than before.
This. Disney is really getting good with their math. Raising prices before a discount comes out. Well played. When rack rates are released for the first time for the following year, chances are that rate will be higher than what is released. This used to never happen.

Hello!
If someone has a moment can I please see the rates for BC 18 July-22 July?
Thank you ❤️

Hello!
If someone has a moment can I please see the rates for BC 18 July-22 July?
Thank you ❤️
The only room type available at the BC for those dates with the AP discount is a two bedroom suite. There isn't anything available at the Yacht Club.

Something I've noticed when looking at availability- Unlike the previous AP discount, the daily rate seems to be the same for weekdays and weekends. I got a 40% discount for May, but the rates for the weekend were higher. When I compare my price for early May to a date in August, the price is actually slightly lower for the August time frame. I believe the time frames are in the same rate category and the weekends are actually cheaper than what I'm paying. It ends up making this just as good a deal as the 40% off AP discount.

ETA- I searched August because that's the only time frame that had the same type room as I have that I could find.

Something I've noticed when looking at availability- Unlike the previous AP discount, the daily rate seems to be the same for weekdays and weekends. I got a 40% discount for May, but the rates for the weekend were higher. When I compare my price for early May to a date in August, the price is actually slightly lower for the August time frame. I believe the time frames are in the same rate category and the weekends are actually cheaper than what I'm paying. It ends up making this just as good a deal as the 40% off AP discount.

ETA- I searched August because that's the only time frame that had the same type room as I have that I could find.
So this is interesting. I went back and checked my reservation. This morning first I just updated my sun-thurs pop reservation. Then later I switched to boardwalk. For pop the Sunday night rate is higher. For boardwalk Sunday is the same as the weekday rates.

So this is interesting. I went back and checked my reservation. This morning first I just updated my sun-thurs pop reservation. Then later I switched to boardwalk. For pop the Sunday night rate is higher. For boardwalk Sunday is the same as the weekday rates.

I only checked my resort, Yacht Club. Maybe it’s just the deluxe resorts? In my case, my weekday rates were quite a bit lower than the weekday rates on the new discount, but my weekend was higher. The net result was just a little cheaper for the August dates, even though the percentage off is higher for the May discount. I’ve seen discounts before where the daily rate stays the same, but it doesn’t happen often.

I only checked my resort, Yacht Club. Maybe it’s just the deluxe resorts? In my case, my weekday rates were quite a bit lower than the weekday rates on the new discount, but my weekend was higher. The net result was just a little cheaper for the August dates, even though the percentage off is higher for the May discount. I’ve seen discounts before where the daily rate stays the same, but it doesn’t happen often.
I noticed that as well today. I was pricing out the Poly over several different dates in August for a standard room category and the price was the same no matter what day of the week it was.

In the end, I modified my Pop reservation to the AP discount and the weekend/weekday prices definitely fluctuated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter