AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

Would someone please check AP rate for Yacht Club and Beach Club (non-CL) 7/3-7/06

Thanks in advance!!! (Can't wait until I upgrade to an AP and can check myself...:))
YC Garden/Woods View..$325
YC Water View...............$368
BC Garden/Woods View...$357
BC Water View.............. $406

Beach Club- I used 2 adults and 2 children
Garden view - $357/ per night
Water view - $406 / per night

Yacht Club
Garden View - $325.65/ per night

Considering an AP if we could get an AP discount at Coronado for dates June 24-29. Could someone check if that resort is available for those dates?

Thanks so much.

It might be too soon. I just switched to CSR about 30 days out. They must have had a ton of rooms held back for a convention that were not needed. (It was $140 per night pre tax, if that helps).

Is there any way to know if the AP discount would be available for CR garden wing or is it just the tower? (I'm looking for August 16-26 if that makes a difference.) Thanks!

Could someone check AP discount rates for July 31-Aug 3? Looking for Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom lodge, Boardwalk, and French Quarter. (2 Adults) Thanks for the help!!

Last edited:
I am looking for dates June 20-24
I see some availability but when I click on the hotel it says that they were not able to find a room with the offer
Does that mean they are fully booked for our dates or is there a glitch in the system?

Could someone check AP discount rates for July 31-Aug 3? Looking for Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom lodge, Boardwalk, and French Quarter. (2 Adults) Thanks for the help!!

Prices before tax:
GF Garden View $401.70, Lagoon View $407.55
AKL Standard View $250.90, Pool View $272.78, Savanna View $346.23
BWI Standard View $298.57, Garden View $313.30, Water View $381.55
POFQ Standard View $197.87, Garden View $202.67, River View $210.67, Pool View $228.27

Could someone try and see if Caribbean beach is still available for June 23 with the AP discount? I go through and I see a price (138$) It tells me there is availability but when I try to book it says unable to find the deal
I am from Canada so I just want to make sure there is still availability before I call...

Could someone try and see if Caribbean beach is still available for June 23 with the AP discount? I go through and I see a price (138$) It tells me there is availability but when I try to book it says unable to find the deal
I am from Canada so I just want to make sure there is still availability before I call...

I’m seeing availability for AP discount on 6/23 at CBR with the following rates:

Standard view: $134
Standard view (5th sleeper): $142
Water or pool view: $150
King bed: $154
Water or pool view (5th sleeper): $158
Preferred: $180

Pirate standard view: $180
Pirate water view: $183

Hi

Is anyone able to check the AP rate for Pop for May 17th? (Just the one night)

Thank you

I’m seeing availability for AP discount on 6/23 at CBR with the following rates:

Standard view: $134
Standard view (5th sleeper): $142
Water or pool view: $150
King bed: $154
Water or pool view (5th sleeper): $158
Preferred: $180

Pirate standard view: $180
Pirate water view: $183
Thanks
I will have to call then
Has anyone had problems booking through the website for the AP discounts?

Do you know if more availability opens up last minute usually? There is not availability to change my initial reservation so I guess it’s not worth it to try to cancel and rebook just in case I lose the initial room...

Do you know if more availability opens up last minute usually? There is not availability to change my initial reservation so I guess it’s not worth it to try to cancel and rebook just in case I lose the initial room...
Availability can change. Certainly worth checking periodically to see if a room with a discount appears.

Did anyone else notice this? I periodically check my AP rate and availability for the resort I'm staying at, just to see how it's booking. Today when I checked for a mid August stay, I noticed a big increase in AP resort cost per night for Friday and Saturday nights at both BW CL and Poly CL (I did not check any others). The increase in avg. price per night was due to Friday and Saturday nights being excluded from any AP discount whatsoever, while the weekday rates were still at the discounted rate. I don't always book AP rates, but I don't recall seeing this in the past.

Did anyone else notice this? I periodically check my AP rate and availability for the resort I'm staying at, just to see how it's booking. Today when I checked for a mid August stay, I noticed a big increase in AP resort cost per night for Friday and Saturday nights at both BW CL and Poly CL (I did not check any others). The increase in avg. price per night was due to Friday and Saturday nights being excluded from any AP discount whatsoever, while the weekday rates were still at the discounted rate. I don't always book AP rates, but I don't recall seeing this in the past.
I had that happen with one of my rooms for this past April. I booked the day the AP discounts were released and like any good Disney planner I still constantly obsessed over availability. The same exact room and category for the same nights was significantly higher under the AP promo a few weeks out. No idea why it happened. It did include a Friday night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter