Anyone willing to share their Disney Planning Spreadsheet?

I would love to have one if you have time.
tami.bern @ ujs.state.sd.us

Thank you so much!

Would you be able to send to me also. Wanting to do one but not sure how to get started. Thanks! dawn48192 at yahoo

This is seriously funny. I've been reading the boards here for about a week now and just signed up today. Earlier today I was googling for "disney planning spreadsheet" as I saw one on another site, but the download didn't work. Now I am just browsing the forum here and I find this thread.

mrodg88(at)yahoo.com if you would be so kind. Might be exactly what I was looking for. All I have is my introduction post, so no direct email link...

Thanks

Ok, I finally had a few minutes to hop on the dis. I just sent it to everyone that gave me their address. If you don't have enough posts yet you can type out the word "dot" and then I will be able to send to you. I hope that makes sense. Have a great weekend!

Love a copy

don't have enough posts to put my addie on here. Hopefully this works!

bumstead17@hotmail dot com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter