Anyone willing to share their Disney Planning Spreadsheet?

I think I have sent it to everyone. If I have missed someone please let me know. I won't be back on-line until Sept. 8th - going on a cruise. So please be patient and I will send to you on the 8th. Have a great Holiday Weekend.

I would love a copy too, please...busymama224@gmail.com
we leave in 20 days and i'm starting to get into freakout mode:yay:
hope you had a great time on your cruise!

The trip-planning spreadsheet is a really great idea! I would be grateful for a copy as well if you don't mind; tghrubecky at aol dot com.

I'm new to these boards (though my wife has been a silent lurker for quite some time) so pardon the question if I'm in the wrong venue but would it be possible for the site to host the planning tool? It would save the work for the original tool-doner and, at the same time, make it instantly available to the user community. Again, sorry if my question is out-of-line.

Thanks!

Hi,

If somebody would like to send me the file, I'd be happy to host it. :)

Not officially, of course as I'm nothing to do with DIS in an official capacity, but more than happy to donate a bit of web space and bandwidth.

marc.faulkner@googlemail.com

Cheers,

Marc

Could I possibly get a copy of the planning sheet as well? Thanks we will be going in 40 days!!!! This will be my daughter's first trip and we also will be celebrating our anniversary!

Thanks!
Kristie

mom2em1214 at comcast dot net

I just sent it over to everyone. If for some reason you don't receive let me know. For those that asked we did have a wonderful cruise. DH and I did a short 3 day cruise over the holiday weekend for our 10 yr wedding anniversary. It wasn't Disney but it was still nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter