Anyone Reading "Cast Member Confidential" Yet?

red velvet cake Is this a comeback?
dont think it ever went away. they sell it in two piece containers in our local supermarket. i generally pass on it. my wife just made some homemade pop tarts.........brown sugar cinnamon and she puts it in a flakey pie crust cut to the size, crimps the edges, bakes em. much better than cake or pie............did i just say that????????????

I saw it in the bookstore and I was disgusted. That book is ruining the Magic for everybody. He makes me sick. I want to write to the publishers and have it removed from the shelves, but I don't know if anybody would listen.

Does anybody know how to get a book taken off the shelves??

I can't imagine wanting a book removed from the shelves because you don't like it. I am reading it. I am finding it very entertaining. I have read a couple of other "tell all" books about Disney and I find the book believable. One doesn't have to relate factual information, "Walt died alone" if it was what he was told by others and comes to believe it. He is writing about his experiences.

Read this book in one day. Honestly, I have no problem believing all of these events occurred. I worked at an amusement park for two years- they run on drama! It is hard to understand why someone would want this removed from the shelves. When you have a destination that appeals to so many types of people from all walks of life, this is exactly what you will encounter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter