Anyone play Webkinz?

Can you have all 60 pets in one room at a time?
This would more likely be determined by the room size than anything else. There also could be a Flash / Shockwave limit to this also.

However multiple pets can be seen at one time and possibly with multiple windows open with different accounts you could control more than one pet at a time.

I honestly don't think it would load that great if you could fit the 60 pets.. but i've never tried it..

Can someone explain to me how you can win the Bingoz game? I mean, you get 1, 2, and 3 balls a day in the three games and yet someone wins virtually every day, causing the cards to reset. How is that possible with so few balls?

The Bingoz Game has totally puzzled me from the time I first started playing. Somebody wins, but I don't see how it is possible :rotfl2:

It has been taken out of my Daily Activities, so haven't played in quite some time. Too busy flipping pancakes :thumbsup2

Every once in a while there's a daily activity where you can get a coupon for a free ball. People with tons of accounts stockpile these and use them all at once to win the game. So the board resets too fast for anyone without a whole bunch of coupons to win. It's kinda lame, and I think that's probably why the game's been taken off the activites menu.

Thanks for explaining that. It's been bugging the heck out of me since I started playing.

Can someone explain to me how you can win the Bingoz game? I mean, you get 1, 2, and 3 balls a day in the three games and yet someone wins virtually every day, causing the cards to reset. How is that possible with so few balls?

Crazy as it sounds I have managed to win the 1 ball bingo once and still don't know how I managed as I always noticed the same thing and only have one animal. The sad thing though was that even though it claims you can't play again for a week it took me over a month before it finally allowed me again

Woo, I got some more Webkinz.
36 webkinz and 52 rooms atm, or 53.
I've also got a sort of bakery going on ^.^
I make the secret recipes and trade out for normal ingredients.

Okay, I finally got me a Webkinz! I'm wdwdreamin there and my pet is a Bengal Tiger named Rajah. Having fun so far!

16 Webkinz for me so far (Thanks Fly!) I do my dailies every morning and use new stuff to build new rooms. Has anyone actually seen any of the "Aztec" stuff? I check in all the time and have never seen any of it in the Curio Shop.

I am resisting the e-shop site like mad!:rotfl2:

Well I am up to 10 webkinz. A big hello to Fly that got me started.

I too never get Bingoz. I spend my time gardening. Right now I have 2 full out door rooms with just veggies. One room is just strawberries.

I find the game extremely relaxing though it can be a little isolating.

Can you only talk normal in Kinzchat plus. I can never seem to get in there.

I did change my parental control to allow me in. But never received an email.

Still will not let me in.

16 Webkinz for me so far (Thanks Fly!) I do my dailies every morning and use new stuff to build new rooms. Has anyone actually seen any of the "Aztec" stuff? I check in all the time and have never seen any of it in the Curio Shop.

I am resisting the e-shop site like mad!:rotfl2:

You're welcome my friend! :cool1:

They came out with the new tree top room and I am resisting the urge to buy one of the birds so that I can fly around in it!

Don't ask me how many I have.....

Well I am up to 10 webkinz. A big hello to Fly that got me started.

I too never get Bingoz. I spend my time gardening. Right now I have 2 full out door rooms with just veggies. One room is just strawberries.

I find the game extremely relaxing though it can be a little isolating.

Can you only talk normal in Kinzchat plus. I can never seem to get in there.

I did change my parental control to allow me in. But never received an email.

Still will not let me in.

Hello to you as well, Belle!

Look at the hours of operation sign, next to the kinzchat plus chat room, and see what color "zones" they are allowing in the chat room. Then click on your phone and change to one of the colors that they are letting in.

We need to set up a chat room meet! Anybody interested?

Fly :hippie:

send me a pm if you want to get on friends list, also remember to turn your phone on when you get into the game.

I would love to chat but kinz plus will not let me. I keep filling it out but I never get an email. Anyone know the address to putinto my email. I do not even get it as spam. can anyone help.

Thanks

Yup I went to the parents page gave myself access and still nothing. I try every day any suggestions. Should I change my email???

I truly like the new feature where when you find a gem, they tell you how many of those you already have. I can put away my stupid notebook with my gem count! :cool1:

I truly like the new feature where when you find a gem, they tell you how many of those you already have. I can put away my stupid notebook with my gem count! :cool1:

I noticed that on my last gem! I had to keep a picture of all the gems and cross them out when I got one. I had like 3 or 4 of some of them because I forgot crossing the gems out so I kept them. Wish they had that feature earlier! Would've saved us a ton of time. :thumbsup2

Check out http//www.webkinzinsider.com they have message boards you can sign up, they also have upcoming information about webkinz.

mnlibzi :dogdance:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter