Anyone play Webkinz?

Disneychick74

AKA "Blue" or "Miss Blue"
My son and I recently got into Webkinz...if you don't play don't start it is as addicting as VMK
If you are a horder/collector dont try it either it will make you insane!

Anyway..
Are there any players out there?
Any advice for a noob?
I am already having trouble keeping credits.
I have 7 webkinz in my account already and not enough credits EVER

If anyone wants to add me there to play games or tournaments my webkinz title is cloie74

Yes, I play with both of our children. Don't tell him I told you, but we even made King get an account. ;) It is so fun to play so many games that don't frustrate the kids. (or their mommy :rotfl: )

I reallylove that there are such a vast variety of games to choose from. ChloePooh, I am PrincessWendyBird there also. I haven't been on as much until recently. Lots of new furniture since I last logged in. It is addicting and open almost 24/7. Really bad for me.

I'll have to pm you sometime when I am going to be on Webkinz and we can try to meet up. :)

ETA: The people who thought this up are pure marketing genius. Cute plushies, trading cards, charms, and now even more.

i have like 30 webkinz and 40,000 kinzcash

WHOA!!
that rocks!
I have 7 ATM a Dalmatian, Black Gorilla, Collie, Lil Bull Dog, Lil Black bear, Lil Tiger and Lil Dalmatian
I have found a decent seller on Ebay and she is going to be able to retire on the $$ I spend in her ebay store lol
I only have 4,000 Kinzcash though I can't help buy all the cute little toys and clothes.
I do have 2 yards of gardening though so I can harvest for cash.
I am addicted HARD CORE!
I need a webkinz addict support group.
VMK could learn a thing or two from that site too. It really is very fun and the games never get boring because there are so many of them.
AND no chat! everything is speed phrases so no rude people!

Souper!! Thanks for ALL the info! I will add you to my friend list and we can play some games together!
Anyone else who wants to add me feel free I am always on!
(cloie74)

WHOA!!
that rocks!
I have 7 ATM a Dalmatian, Black Gorilla, Collie, Lil Bull Dog, Lil Black bear, Lil Tiger and Lil Dalmatian
I have found a decent seller on Ebay and she is going to be able to retire on the $$ I spend in her ebay store lol
I only have 4,000 Kinzcash though I can't help buy all the cute little toys and clothes.
I do have 2 yards of gardening though so I can harvest for cash.
I am addicted HARD CORE!
I need a webkinz addict support group.
VMK could learn a thing or two from that site too. It really is very fun and the games never get boring because there are so many of them.
AND no chat! everything is speed phrases so no rude people!

Souper!! Thanks for ALL the info! I will add you to my friend list and we can play some games together!
Anyone else who wants to add me feel free I am always on!
(cloie74)

I'll watch for the request. Yes, there are a great variety of games.

My son was way way way into it, and as a result, myself and my hubby now have accounts.

We do not play nearly as often as we used to.

Not sure if anyone here knows of Elubin - but this dude has a web page set up with all the Webkinz info you could ever want and need. Up until very recently, he used to have a full list of what time Rare items would be showing up in the Curio Shop - but it appears that Ganz has put a stop to that now.

He also has a complete list of all solved recipies to follow.

If anyone is interested in checking it out you can find it at www.elubin.com, then follow the link to the Webkinz page in the upper right corner.

Enjoy!!

I've thought about getting my 8-year old son a Webkinz, but he has this idea that it's for girls. I'm really not familiar at all, but I kind of think he's mistaken...am I correct?

Hehe, I'm also a webkinz addict :goodvibes
I don't have much cash but...
I have 23 webkinz, and a little over 35 rooms. =)
If anyone wants to add me, I'm ew170.

Hello, my name is Cindy and I am a Webkinz addict. I totally blame FlyingPegasus for my addiction.

I have 12 Webkinz so far. Tending my garden is a chore; but love to harvest. I am totally hooked on Tile Tower!

For the last few days Webkinz has not allowed me to play - says I don't have Shockwave - I do! I have the latest update and don't know what to do.

BobRichmond has kindly tended my garden and kept me up to date; but I miss it. Has anyone else had this problem? BTW VMK keeps telling me to update Shockwave; but still lets me play - yay VMK!:thumbsup2

Good to see others out there, btw: my title in Webkinz is (of course) Coriander.

Hi! I play to and so does my daughter. Mine is sm4987 and my daughters is janglem

Fly and Cindy got me started playing. My daughter and grand-daughter play also. It always makes me feel good when my pet throws me a kiss and says how happy it is too see me. lol:lovestruc
I am Dmamie on Webkinz also.

My hairdressers boys play. So I know there are some boys out there.

LOL Am - I am always so happy that my pets are so happy to see me too:rotfl2:

Now if Webkinz would just try to find my Shockwave and let me in I would be totally happy!

I play too- you can find me as Flowergirlbecca I believe. I haven't been on in a while due to being very busy, but I sign on every now and then to mix up new blends and dress my doggie! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter