Anyone NOT Going on the Podcast Cruise???

I feel your pain. It looks like we won't be going either. :guilty:
Another for the "Pity Party" bringing the punch, Woozah!

2.gif
but I'm still getting off my "Pity Potty" and dreaming, hoping & wishing the magical Disney fairies sprinkle pixie dust (in the form of cash please) on us so that we can go too.

Yeah, my DW and I aren't going to be able to go either. I'm a grain farmer in Saskatchewan Canada, May is seeding time...long days of important work...just not in the cards. I guess the good thing is I'll likely be too busy to miss it! Unless I can figure a way to hook up the Ipod in the tractor....hmmm :wizard: Or I could just sell the farm..freedom 35 plan LOL!

Yeah, my DW and I aren't going to be able to go either. I'm a grain farmer in Saskatchewan Canada, May is seeding time...long days of important work...just not in the cards. I guess the good thing is I'll likely be too busy to miss it! Unless I can figure a way to hook up the Ipod in the tractor....hmmm :wizard: Or I could just sell the farm..freedom 35 plan LOL!

I have cousins that farm and raise cattle in Harlan, Saskatchewan...anywhere near there?

Harlan...haven't heard of it...we're on the other side of the province. Looks like a nice place though. That's kinda neat you have relatives from Sask though, Nice to meet you

I'm in with the pity party as well. Just can't get away from work in May.

Maybe the DIS Powers That Be could set up a chat for us one night of the cruise. That way we could kinda have a party of our own.

Just sit at your computer - with your beverage of choice - and chat with like minded Dissers who are in the same boat (or not, in this case). :rolleyes1

Of course, all the people who could set that up will probably be on the Wonder.

Kathy

Dh and I can't swing it either, but I still dream about it. I can't really be on the pity pot because the reason we can't go is because we're planning to go to Italy in June '09 with friends. Still, I really wish the cruise was feasible. It sounds like it's going to be an absolute blast.

No podcast cruise for me either..I would love to go but right now it's just not in our budget (unless of course I win the lottery between now and then).

--DB

No podcast cruise for me either..I would love to go but right now it's just not in our budget (unless of course I win the lottery between now and then).

--DB

Or.....you could try to WIN one, DB. I know a few people who have done that...:rotfl: We're maneuvering to get John to allow Pete 3 more giveaway cruises.

Or.....you could try to WIN one, DB. I know a few people who have done that...:rotfl: We're maneuvering to get John to allow Pete 3 more giveaway cruises.

Free cruise..yeah...I think the DW will ok it for us to go on a free cruise...now I just have to figure out how to make it happen ;)

--DB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter